Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catter

Quote from: gipothegip on January 19, 2018, 07:09:28 PM

It's time for an intervention...

dburgdorf, I know you're in a tough spot in life, but remember your life before the Lego? You can quit this, believe me, I can get you all the help you need. We're all concerned about your health, the Lego has taken its toll, not only on your mind and body, but on your friends and family.

It's a tough pill to swallow, but every year 7747 Americans die from Lego abuse. Do you just want to become another statistic in big Lego's twisted game, or do you want to reclaim your life?
An intervention? Why him and not me? I post more LEGO picture than he does, and I am just fine... I'm a cat for crying out loud! I should have a weaker mind, but I still am not being taken over by this LEGO pandemic. I am going to call you up a lawyer dburgdorf, his name is
mabor0shi and he will take good care of you for a good price of $77.48! Stop these fake mental conditions with court authority.

So if you are ever find yourself faced with what one psychiatrist or general doctor says is a terrible mental problem, don't wait it out or get help from them! Call 1-800-352-967-5000 to get a self help kit for only $77.48*Plus sales tax and shipping fee up to $1000and find out how you can help yourself become a better person without phony and bogus diagnostics from con-artists. If you call within 24 hours of seeing this post, then we will double our offer to 2 self-help books for $154.96 (Double the product for double the price!) and we'll even include a code to unlock our IQ tester app FOR FREE! The IQ tester app requires a melon tester which we will throw on for an extra $10*Plus tax and shipping fees that may run up to $500 and all for YOU! Remember, just call 1-800-352-967-5000 to get all of this at an inexpensive amount of money!

Note: All things listed with a purchase are not guaranteed to be included with any purchase made with this company. Not all products are guaranteed to be inexpensive. Any product purchase from this company requires that you sign a contract that you now are an owner to the head of this company, catter. Any issues with our products can only be filed into catter's stomach; but since shoving stuff down your animal's throat is animal cruelty, you will be then arrested and put on trial for animal abuse. If you have any comments, questions, or concerns then write them down and mail it into your garbage can. When this letter is mailed, we promise we will respond as soon as we receive it. We promise we don't operate in a garbage dump since that is cruelty to employees, instead we are based on 1200 Stead Boulevard, Reno, NV.

mabor0shi

Quote from: catter on January 19, 2018, 08:58:52 PM
I am going to call you up a lawyer dburgdorf, his name is mabor0shi and he will take good care of you for a good price of $77.48!
The entity known as catter is not now(and never has been) a paid mascot, endorser, or spokesman for the lawfirm of Mabor0shi, Kegereneku, and Sylvester. Also, any similarities between catter and Mr. Kegereneku are purely coincidental and any opinions expressed by catter are for entertainment purposes only. For more information, please write to:
Kegereneku and Friends, LLC
7734 7749th St.
Hell Building, Apt. 666
Very Bottom, Marianas Trench 00000
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

gipothegip

I'll have you know I graduated Google University after transfering from Bing Academy.

I am a fully and legally certified* armchair psychologist. Your case will not hold up in court, you can be sure of that.

I've read over 7750 articles about "The Lego Group", and they're pretty damning. You would be shocked to know what Duplo and the NSA have in common; they're spying on our kids! There's no limits, I tell you, and nobody does a thing about it. Big Lego is at it again, trying to take over the minds of our children!

*Information and research is provided as is, and I (Gipothegip) take no responsibility for any inaccuracies or damages arising out of the use of the services provided
Should I feel bad that nearly half my posts are in the off topic section?

catter

Quote from: gipothegip on January 19, 2018, 10:51:05 PM
I'll have you know I graduated Google University after transfering from Bing Academy.

I am a fully and legally certified* armchair psychologist. Your case will not hold up in court, you can be sure of that.

I've read over 7750 articles about "The Lego Group", and they're pretty damning. You would be shocked to know what Duplo and the NSA have in common; they're spying on our kids! There's no limits, I tell you, and nobody does a thing about it. Big Lego is at it again, trying to take over the minds of our children!

*Information and research is provided as is, and I (Gipothegip) take no responsibility for any inaccuracies or damages arising out of the use of the services provided
Google University and Bing Academy? What kind of dumb cat do you take me for, even if you had those diplomas you still can't justify things that aren't true. The "LEGO Group" you speak of is a bunch of people who like LEGOs classified by others of a like mind who think that LEGOs are bad. LEGOs are nothing more than plastic/metal/wood/etc. building blocks/wedges/shapes/etc. which have the same potential for evil as a rock or other inanimate object. If anything, LEGOs are as easily possessed or used as a weapon as an inanimate object since both have pretty much the same properties. If LEGOs are even doing as you say, then it is no fault of the LEGOs... It is the fault of powers beyond our sight.

Next time I suggest you find a wider variety of sources. I say this because if you start being more abroad in your search for an answer, then when 7751 other people need to look for a issue to be fixed they can look to you as a role-model for how to accurately find the information.

Note: Catter does recognize the fact that gipothegip may be a learned person, but not a professional. Catter also recognizes the old reference made by mabor0shi to the hell apartment from the Corrupt-A-Wish thread. Catter also is not responsible for any controversy made by suggesting that LEGOs or any other inanimate object can be used as a weapon by ghosts, ghouls, spirits, or any other supernatural being.

mabor0shi

Quote from: catter on January 21, 2018, 12:46:54 AM
Catter also recognizes the old reference made by mabor0shi to the hell apartment from the Corrupt-A-Wish thread.
Out of the 7,752 experiences I experienced today, reading this was the 2nd most satisfying. It gave me a shameful pleasure, like stealing hard earned money from a child laborer or beating my grandmother with one of her own slippers.

Tea Time

Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

catter

A snow plow, nothing more needs said.

Names are for the Weak

Ehm, yes, there are several more things to be said. To be exact, there are 7,754 more things to be said. Most of which are how you're a paid shill for Big Lego. Study after study has shown that legos are at least a billion times more addictive than heroin. I received my doctorate in armchair science from Google university, so I know what I'm talking about. Please, people, take the red pill.

Kirby23590

Hmmmmmm. I think i will take this notes.

Kind of dangerous too...

I should write this one and try to help 7,755 people out there. They need some information about the dangers and the addiction that's all.

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Listen1

mabor0shi

i guess what comes next:
Quote from: Listen1 on January 23, 2018, 04:57:11 AM

Hey...
catter...

catter

Quote from: mabor0shi on January 23, 2018, 05:16:23 AM
i guess what comes next:
Hey...
catter...
(I guess this is a new game we can do...)

make...

gipothegip

Should I feel bad that nearly half my posts are in the off topic section?

mabor0shi

Quote from: catter on January 23, 2018, 06:56:20 PM
i guess what comes next:
Hey...
makers...

make...
Thanks for helping to get this going. I think this game is going to be very popular. I predict it will last 7,760 posts in a rowj/k
Quote from: gipothegip on January 23, 2018, 08:15:56 PM
us...
count...

Kirby23590

Quote from: mabor0shi on January 23, 2018, 11:17:30 PM
Quote from: catter on January 23, 2018, 06:56:20 PM
i guess what comes next:
Hey...
makers...

make...
Thanks for helping to get this going. I think this game is going to be very popular. I predict it will last 7,760 posts in a rowj/k
Quote from: gipothegip on January 23, 2018, 08:15:56 PM
us...
count...

until...

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.