Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirby23590

Quote from: 7823we cantankerous cats are downright mean, as feathery felines never deliberately...

did...

:D

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

catter

Quote from: 7824We cantankerous cats are downright mean, as feathery felines never deliberately did...
stuff.

End of sentence!

Now we continue on to this next sentence:

Seagulls...

SzQ

Quote from: 7825Seagulls paddle...

I bet he is some advanced AI that escaped super secret military facility, or just german.

Usually contemplating my personal spacetime reality at
stream

mabor0shi

Quote from: SzQ on February 16, 2018, 12:51:56 AM
Quote from: 7826Seagulls paddle...

I bet he is some advanced AI that escaped super secret military facility, or just german.
catter is not German. He is Siamese.
Quote from: 7825Seagulls paddle...
away...
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

crazyroosterman

gipothegip

Should I feel bad that nearly half my posts are in the off topic section?

Kirby23590

Quote from: Seven Thousand Eight Hundred Twenty-Nine
Seagulls paddle away to 7828...
potatoes..

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

catter

Quote from: 7830Seagulls paddle away to 7828 potatoes..
along...

Quote from: mabor0shi on February 16, 2018, 03:21:41 AM
Quote from: SzQ on February 16, 2018, 12:51:56 AM
catter is not German. He is Siamese.
No, I'm not German or Siamese. I'm an American Medium Hair cat who lives in America, and became sentient January 14, 2016. I'm still a cat, but I'm very smart. Now, why did no one comment on the link that I connected to the word "seagulls"?

mabor0shi

Quote from: 7831Seagulls paddle away to 7828 potatoes along..
with...

Quote from: catter on February 16, 2018, 07:19:16 PMNow, why did no one comment on the link that I connected to the word "seagulls"?
I don't watch videos that are linked to by people unless I asked/searched for them. In this case, I assumed it was you chasing around birds. Hold on, I will imagine it... boy, that sure is cute! Very satisfying.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

catter

Quote from: 7832Seagulls paddle away to 7828 potatoes along with...
my...

Quote from: mabor0shi on February 16, 2018, 11:56:29 PM
I don't watch videos that are linked to by people unless I asked/searched for them. In this case, I assumed it was you chasing around birds.
It is not of me chasing birds though, it is a video made by bad lip-readers that turned into a song. "Seagulls...stop it now!"

mabor0shi

Quote from: 7833Seagulls paddle away to 7828 potatoes along with my...
hideous...
Quote from: catter on February 17, 2018, 05:12:14 PM
It is not of me chasing birds though, it is a video made by bad lip-readers that turned into a song. "Seagulls...stop it now!"
I hate musical comedy. Even if the lyrics are funny, the music itself usually sucks. You should make a video of you chasing birds at the beach. It would be cute. You can sing if you want, I'll just mute it.

SzQ

Quote from: 7834Seagulls paddle away to 7828 potatoes along with my hideous...
Mexican...

For me seagulls are not pleasible but HOSTILES ON THE HILL and Bushes of love are really good. Thats not such flat and overly played tracks you hear in radio in the store.
Edit, also Bushes of love are really deeep.

Usually contemplating my personal spacetime reality at
stream

catter

Quote from: 7835Seagulls paddle away to 7828 potatoes along with my hideous Mexican...
friend...

That is OK mabor0shi, I'll just do other things that aren't video taped. You want to look at a cute cat video? FIND ONE YOURSELF, because I will never make myself look like a fool on camera.

As for you SzQ, HOTH is the only place you can find people not going to the barbecue and the bushes of love make me worry everyday all day... BUT THAT IS NOT THE FUTURE! IT IS ACTUALLY A LONG, LONG TIME AGO, IN A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY! WHERE THERE WERE KNIGHTS, WHO GOT INTO FIGHTS, USING SABERS OF LIGHT!
(warning, video has spoilers for the most recent movies!)

crazyroosterman

seagulls paddle away to 7828 potatoes along with my hideous Mexican friend beans..

i think that ends the sentence nicely how about we start a new one?.

also the last part of catters post reminds me of this track from glory hammer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT2VO6sDnGc

catter