Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirby23590

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

mabor0shi

Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

Listen1

mabor0shi

Record low activity in Count to 9000 these past few days. Expect the thread to die soon. :'(
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

Kirby23590

Someday I will forget that i ate that burger.

mabor0shi

NEW QUESTion!
What do you want to ask God (or something like that) after you die?
Could be personal mysteries of your life, like "Why did my computer crash and I could never fix it that time in 2011?" or "Did my last girlfriend really cheat on me or was I being paranoid?" or "What happened to my wallet that one time? Was it stolen?" or stats, like "How many times in my life did I almost die if I had made one slightly different choice?" or "What percent of bad things people did to me was because of my race/ethnicity?" or "On a scale of 1 to 10, how good of a person was I?"

catter

Answer 8053:

I would ask, "What the heck happened to this thread?"

Kirby23590

Quote from: catter on May 23, 2018, 12:37:50 AM

*In Scooby Doo's voice* I don't know?!

Also QUESTION 8054:

What is your favorite fabric, leather color in rimworld? Mine's iguanaskin while humanskin is my second favorite in cannibal colonies.

So what's yours?

Listen1

Quote from: catter on May 23, 2018, 12:37:50 AM

I find it is dying, but as we are so close to ending the counting, I don't wish to leave something unfinished again! So even though I'm mostly innactive in the rest of the forum, I'm not letting this die.

SzQ

Usually contemplating my personal spacetime reality at
stream

The Real Soviet

Ehmm... Eight thousands fifty-seven?

Kirby23590

VIIILVIII

It's in Roman numerals.

Listen1

catter

Why do you people act like the thread will die? Sure the title you see initially will be "count to 9000", but we can temporarily change the title of the thread to "count to (insert number that is higher than 9000 here)"!

Listen1

But I want it to die and be archived onto somewhere.

Then we can create a now topic "Count back from 9000 to 1"