Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pablo603

Adamiks

Listen1

Hey guys... Have you ever played Warframe?

Kirby23590

Quote from: Listen1 on August 07, 2018, 12:40:50 PM

Nope, but my brother and my cousin does... ;)

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Listen1

Quote from: Kirby23590 on August 08, 2018, 02:50:58 AM
Nope, but my brother and my cousin does... ;)

I've started playing it for the first time and... Wow, the game is really good. It's Online Free to play with Microtransactions, but up until now, 40+ hours played, I haven't had the urge to purchase anything.

The game feels premium. The movement, the combat, the upgrade system... It's been quite a long time since I experienced something that feels this good. I believe it was on the lauch of Breath of the Wild. 

pablo603

I don't know if it should be this number because Listen1 didn't count but he made a post

I do play Warframe. Completed all planets so far and didn't put a single coin into this game. You can get EVERYTHING without paying (unless we are talking about community made cosmetics, authors have to get money ;)  )

I absolutely love this game.
Cheers from my Nova Prime, Trinity Prime, Ash Prime, Rhino, Excalibur, Ivara and probably some other frames I forgot.

Edit: You know what is funny? The op started this thread in 2015. He was last online in 2017. This thread is still going! :D

Listen1

Quote from: pablo603 on August 08, 2018, 01:06:47 PM
I don't know if it should be this number because Listen1 didn't count but he made a post

My bad, even though everyone said 8232 times for me to keep count, I always forget.

Quote from: pablo603 on August 08, 2018, 01:06:47 PM
I absolutely love this game.
Cheers from my Nova Prime, Trinity Prime, Ash Prime, Rhino, Excalibur, Ivara and probably some other frames I forgot.

Nice! Any tips for a begginer? Weapons to look for or places to farm MR.

milon

Wow, so this is still going?  Very cool.  And very close to 9000!  :D

pablo603

Quote from: Listen1 on August 08, 2018, 01:35:49 PM
My bad, even though everyone said 8232 times for me to keep count, I always forget.

Actually, yes I have some tips.
1. Remember to always be on the move. If you stand still you are guaranteed to die on higher level planets.
2. Boltor is a good starting weapon, and when you get to MR4 get your hands on a Hek, it's a powerful shotgun.
3. If you don't have a Rhino warframe yet - make it. It has great defense and can become invincible. Just don't rely on it too much. I went with Rhino all the way to Jupiter and when I got my Nova Prime I died over and over because I just stood with invincible Rhino in one place and nobody could kill me.
4. There's no thing like "What warframe is the best". Every frame is good in different situations.
5. Best place to farm XP for weapons is mainly on a survival map.
6. Once you get to Neptune you can farm about a million credits in under an hour (Index ;) )
7. Remember that the warframe community is one of the best ones. If you have any problems you can ask on the region chat and players will gladly answer you. Just remember that if you want to play a mission and you need help then ask for it on the recruitment chat, otherwise you can get warned and then if you continue, kicked (or muted, I don't remember) on the region chat.
8. Find a clan. You can make special gear and frames for yourself if you are in a clan.
9. And for the end, remember, have fun!

Edit: actually, I forgot about one thing.

Don't waste your starting platinum on cosmetics. Save it on weapon slots and warframe slots. Don't buy platinum unless you really want to support the devs, or buy it when you get a discount. Platinum can be easily gained through trading with other players.

Adamiks

Listen1

Quote from: pablo603 on August 09, 2018, 03:03:20 PM
Quote from: Listen1 on August 08, 2018, 01:35:49 PM
Actually, yes I have some tips.
Don't waste your starting platinum on cosmetics. Save it on weapon slots and warframe slots. Don't buy platinum unless you really want to support the devs, or buy it when you get a discount. Platinum can be easily gained through trading with other players.

Thanks for the Tips, I already have the Boltor and am trying some amazing things. For now, my favorite weapons are the melee one. I'm currently farming Frost, always trying new Melee weapons.

For me, the melee is reaaally awesome in this game. I believe that I'll get MR4 and the Hek this weekend, so melee + shotgun should work really nicely.

Also, 8327.

Adamiks

Listen1

Adamiks

mabor0shi

Quote from: milon on August 09, 2018, 01:35:29 PM

Wow, so this is still going?  Very cool.  And very close to 9000!  :D
Milon is surprised every time he pops in. Get used to it, buddy! This thread will never die in 8,331 years. We'll probably just start over at 0 when we hit 9,000.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!