Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManHuntingSquirrel

I brought Gabe Newell as an special guest!

Gaben: Mmmmh...I think that...Reply 2 Episode 1!!!
- The Squirrel-Llama Manhunting Association CEO

catter

and still counting...

Counting is now a full-fledged assault on the forum. Once we reach 9000 we restart unless the OP changes the count. Then we reach that number and restart. Eventually the forum will not have enough memory to hold this little escapade. So... Anyone for checkers?

GamerGuy

Congratulations on 9000! Now we must reach a new target. As it would make sense to add up every reply to continue the count from that point, We have only just begun!

ManHuntingSquirrel

catter

you guys do realize that Tynan posted right? He POSTED! We had to start over and I was the one to do so! You, GamerGuy, are inattentive to details! Now count right or you will be fired.

ManHuntingSquirrel

pablo603

9021/9
I have a reason to live once again
Must... fulfill... the task... of counting...

ManHuntingSquirrel

9022/10

Looks like i made a new way of counting!!

mabor0shi

Quote from: catter on January 19, 2019, 05:38:29 PM
you guys do realize that Tynan posted right? He POSTED! We had to start over and I was the one to do so! You, GamerGuy, are inattentive to details! Now count right or you will be fired.

CHAOS!
I dont know the rules anymore!
9023 or 11 ???
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

GamerGuy

9024, I saw tynan posted, AFTER we hit our goal of 9000 so it makes sense to count until he posts before we hit our goal!

ManHuntingSquirrel

mabor0shi

reply numbers are meaningless now :(

9025/14

chaos...
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

catter

Quote from: GamerGuy on January 20, 2019, 04:51:09 AM
I saw tynan posted, AFTER we hit our goal of 9000 so it makes sense to count until he posts before we hit our goal!
Whether he hit before our goal or not doesn't matter. I believe you said this once:
Quote from: GamerGuy on March 29, 2015, 04:45:59 PM
If someone posts without giving a number just count it as one.
Plus there were three posts before changing the goal to 200 and they were counted. Explain that mister Gamer!

If you people want to keep counting in the 9000 range, go ahead. I know that we are still under 100 as of this post, but you can do whatever the heck you guys want!

ManHuntingSquirrel

catter