Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nmid

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

GamerGuy

247 we will be at 1000 in a few days at this rate and for the last 2 pages it has just been you 2

Dr. Z

Prasie the Squirrel!

nmid

249 :(
NINJA-ED :@

MATHS #(* #H
2*4=8.

Lol, I was wondering where the other ppl were.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

StorymasterQ

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

LittleGreenStone

AllenWL

GamerGuy

I wonder if this is the most amount of replys on a single thread (Not pinned thread)

StorymasterQ

Quote from: GamerGuy on May 25, 2015, 02:37:41 AM
I wonder if this is the most amount of replys on a single thread (Not pinned thread)
Nah, How to bring the colonies out into the open again? is just over 300. But we could overtake that before the week is over, I'm sure.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

Adamiks

StorymasterQ

2^8 = 256. Phew, I was worried I'd miss this. Wouldn't be much of a programmer if I did...

Adamiks

nmid

Adamiks

nmid