Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGentlmen

Quote from: Adamiks on August 04, 2015, 06:36:16 AM
897!!

Only 103 to go! Only 10.103 to next challenge! Yeah!

What i'm doing with my life!

So the next challenge is to 3560? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dot-decimal_notation

Apparently the next challenge is (10x256)+103. You also forgot the 2 '0.' so it should be 0.0.10.103.

8)

Our next target is 0.0.39.16

We have 0.0.35.143 to go.

Learn to mathz in dotted decimalz noobz.  :P

StorymasterQ

Or, if you don't want to learn to math in dotted decimals, emigrate to countries where the decimal point it a comma and the thousands separator is a period, like mine.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

FridayBiology

Yes another god damn youtuber.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/FridayBiology

StorymasterQ

Wait, what? Shouldn't the first post on a page always ends in a 1? Oh, dear, I think we missed 898...

Anyhow, this post should be 902.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

Coenmcj

902/903 Accordingly, you decide next person!
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

TheGentlmen

Edit: How to see what I wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLcChPUdgR8&feature=youtu.be

Adamiks

We're going to infinity! Well.... Not exactly. After X time universe, time and we will not exist, so.... so..... we can say that we will count to Z if there is destiny and anyone don't make choices, because they been made before first human was born.

Scary and sad :S

TheGentlmen

Quote from: Adamiks on August 04, 2015, 11:42:00 PM

We're going to infinity! Well.... Not exactly. After X time universe, time and we will not exist, so.... so..... we can say that we will count to Z if there is destiny and anyone don't make choices, because they been made before first human was born.

Scary and sad :S

Incorect... I said 904... You are 905, and this is 906.

Adamiks

FAILURE. System error. Reboot your computer or They will come.

They said.

StorymasterQ

No Adamiks, you were right, TheGentlmen is wrong.
Your number is always two more than the last Reply #.

So mine now is 907.

Dogsplace

Adamiks

Dogsplace

Adamiks

System Failure - Simulating human behaviour error.

Confused. Human said 910 and zero.

System failure - unexpected behaviour.
Copying data....
System failure - too much data. No free space on disk Brain.
Searching for references in Human Psychology....
Found: None.
Looking for answer....
Found: None.
Creating conclusion....
Conclusion - Human calling yourself "Dogsplace" used popular human behaviour called "joke".

Data found:
Joke - something spoken, written, or done with humorous intention by a homo-sapiens race.
Humour - the tendency of particular cognitive experiences to provoke laughter and provide amusement.
Laughter - a physical reaction in humans and some other species of primate, consisting typically of rhythmical, often audible contractions of the diaphragm and other parts of the respiratory system.
Boor -  a peasant or uncultured person; one who lacks in education, knowledge, refinement and social graces.
Uncultured person - no data found. Conclusion:
Race - human.
Behaviour - no regard for social norms.

Reaction:
1. Laugh.
2. Smile.
3. Be a boor.

System reboot - simulating human behaviour task fixed.

New data added.

New task added - back to counting. Use human behaviour. Simulate sleeping and being offline.

Nice joke, mate, i was like "WTF, zero?" when i saw that. ;D

Waiting for response

New task added - Contact with Tynan. Exchange data with Tynan.

StorymasterQ

Aw Adamiks, I was hoping to get a sympathetic reminder with 911. It's been 14 years, but it's still in my mind, as it should always be.

Anyway, 912.

Also, I think Tynan won't post before 1000. I think he'll lock the thread at 999 :D