Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StorymasterQ

975 nice little upside-down triangle
SOOO CLOOOSE NOOOOW!!!
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

TheGentlmen

@Adamiks Thats why i put a video. YOU MAKE ME SAD FOR NOT READING MY HARD WORK! :'( :'(

9999999999999999999999999999999999999999 + 1 = 0; forever 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999 = -1

976 + 24 = 0; thoerever 976  = -24

Search up modular arthmetic to understand.

I still remember that programming course which I took... it thought me everything but programming...  :(
The things it taught me haunt me every night... why would I possibly need to know what modular arithmetic is? I sighed up for Programming... Programming != arithmetic...

Adamiks

Didn't read again ;d Happy man is still happy :P

Btw. i would like to go on programming course. I'm 14 and i'm too lazy to learn C# by myself ;d I only know how to program XML and lua (a bit, because my games based on lua are not so mod-open like Rimworld). But i've learned it by myself so i don't give a fuck that someone learned more! Yes! It's fuck logic! Deal with it!

StorymasterQ

TheGentlmen, if you want to know what your programming course can be used for, look up TIS-100.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

TheGentlmen

Quote from: Adamiks on August 10, 2015, 09:36:45 PM
Didn't read again ;d Happy man is still happy :P

Btw. i would like to go on programming course. I'm 14 and i'm too lazy to learn C# by myself ;d I only know how to program XML and lua (a bit, because my games based on lua are not so mod-open like Rimworld). But i've learned it by myself so i don't give a fuck that someone learned more! Yes! It's fuck logic! Deal with it!

Fine... I'll deal with it... but you just remember...I'm comming for you...  ;)

Quote from: StorymasterQ on August 10, 2015, 09:37:27 PM

TheGentlmen, if you want to know what your programming course can be used for, look up TIS-100.

Hehe... already played it... gave up on the second level...

Coenmcj

Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Coenmcj

Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Segrog

YOU COMMITTED A CRIME
YOU MADE THE OATH
YOU ARE TRAPPED HERE NOW
THIS HELL
THIS IS YOUR HOME

Adamiks

NOPE!!!

*Jumping through the window*

Oh no!! I'm in hell again!!

I can't go to sleep because i want 1000!

GamerGuy

985 can't wait for tynan to jump in at 999 ;)

Segrog

Can't think of anything clever this time.

Mr.Cross

987, Though amount of closeness is too damn high!
Claims to know most things.

GamerGuy

Mr.Cross

Claims to know most things.

Adamiks

Yes! I will see 1000, becase these are my "day" hours (it's so hot that i'm actually sleeping when day come ;d)