Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Segrog

1176 what fucking fucktards reported this shit? I'm just trying to have a good fucking time my niggas.

They're called other forum users. Probably not a good idea to insult them. Oops, too late, you just did. -MK

User was warned for this post: Rule 1.

TheGentlmen

Quote from: Segrog on August 17, 2015, 10:11:21 PM
--Some Rage--

They're called other forum users. Probably not a good idea to insult them. Oops, too late, you just did. -MK

User was warned for this post: Rule 1.

Good job... you've angered the mods.... now... now... now we're doomed... Not even a Quad-layered-LuedonIndustries-Tinfoil-HAtTM will save us now...

Segrog

1178 Did Martin King respond to me? Or am I mistaken? Does it stand for Mood Killer?

TheGentlmen

1179, it was MarvinKosh... possessor of the unbelievers...

Edit:

New addition of my booteful tutorials...

StorymasterQ

I'm losing enthusiasm with this thread now...

Good job, Segrog.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

TheGentlmen

I'm Tynan... lets lock this thread...

Adamiks

Quote from: Ramsis on August 17, 2015, 09:05:36 PM
1167 something or other that mildly offends you.

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO REMIND EVERYONE TO KEEP THEIR POSTS WITHIN OUR RULE STANDARDS. OVERLY OFFENSIVE WORDS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND PUNISHMENT WILL STILL OCCUR.

Tired of reading reports from this thread....

I think you should give warning to people that are upset at not even serious topic with even less serious people so they report over and over.... When i was new here i though this community is cool, but no, like on every other forum you will find people that don't have any better thing to do but just break someone day for so little thing. And i'm pretty sure i will get banned after posting this, because opinions about "other users" or admins are breaking rules somehow.

My God! Don't joke like that! I just though Tynan really locked that topic when i was posting :D

Segrog

1183 ARE YOU EATING MY ASS RIGHT NOW GUYS?

Adamiks

Quote from: Segrog on August 17, 2015, 11:36:04 PM
1183 ARE YOU EATING MY ASS RIGHT NOW GUYS?

"Your language in the 9000 thread is not tolerable. I have fixed your 1140 post and we will not tolerate anything more.

Should you receive one more warning you will be temp banned for a few days. Consider this your only warning."

You decide.

Segrog

1185 ARE YOU FUCKINSJFIHNWSFSRJKBSTSJXFNTGGHBRBSHBSJNSNRSNSFBJSBWIRIUSNFNSFNIOF*(F*(*(FFBNBFNPBFBS_BB(*R($*((_*#@NKLDKLKLDLFLUFUFCKBIGGERNIBIGGERBIGGIRSRSNIGERHIERHIGHHEIGIHIHIHGIGEIHEG

TheGentlmen

I'm Tynan... lets lock this thread...

Segrog

1187 JUST SHHHH SHHHHH SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU ARE NOT GENTL OR A MAN

TheGentlmen

Mods? Where are you my slaves which a call mods? I was testing something in the servers & accidentally merged my account with someone else's... so i'm temporary no longer a admin in the forums...
So I need you... my slaves called 'Mods' to lock this thread for me until the problem is resolved.

Segrog

1189 JUST DO IT AND FREE US FROM THIS CURSE.

Adamiks

Quote from: Segrog on August 17, 2015, 11:42:29 PM
1185 ARE YOU FUCKINSJFIHNWSFSRJKBSTSJXFNTGGHBRBSHBSJNSNRSNSFBJSBWIRIUSNFNSFNIOF*(F*(*(FFBNBFNPBFBS_BB(*R($*((_*#@NKLDKLKLDLFLUFUFCKBIGGERNIBIGGERBIGGIRSRSNIGERHIERHIGHHEIGIHIHIHGIGEIHEG

I think it was my last warning because i got other warnings. But the funny part is that i got warnings from:
1. Off-topic. But i agree with this one though
2. Off-topic in off-topic (i wasn't "counting right" in this thread - Marvin Kosh 2015)
3. "kind of warning" (it wasn't looking like "normal" warning so i'm not sure) from Tynan, because i changed a one option from poll as "i'm a gay muahahaha", funny part - unchanged option was "i facked jour mom!" or something like that, this is why i changed it like that ;d DON'T SAY ABOUT HOMO GAUYS, EVA! (*even closer to the ban*)
4. About piracy from Tynan, because i said something about that in fact people can play in ONE copy of rimworld game with friends but in theory they can't (law). I'm still not sure if it was a warning or reminder.
5. This one that i got now.

Yeah, it's a really nice reason to ban - not counting right, changing poll, joking and making off-topic etc.

You've been given warnings. If you get a ban it will be because it is necessary to escalate to a ban, not just because of previous warnings. -MK