Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGentlmen

Adamiks

"SEROG DO IT"

*you received a warning*

Segrog

1208 LEWL THIS WAS MY WARNING FROM BEFORE: Segrog,

You have received a warning for insulting other users and/or staff members in regards to the message:
Re: Count to 9000 before Tynan posts!.

Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Regards,
The Ludeon Forums Team.

Segrog

1210 Can a mod pls give me the title of "Asshole" because I got a warning for insulting other forum users? Pls? I even stopped holding shift for you :) pls.

TheGentlmen

^dis... segrog... BEST TITLE.... you shall forever be know as an Asshole...
Asshole.

Adamiks

1122 - hot number, bad number. 1+1+2+2=6. 6 is ther worst number, because 7 is ideal. I know, fuck logic.

I want to be know as "One Step", 'cause i'm only one warning close to a ban! ;d

Segrog

1123 I'm an asshole and I hate all other forum users. Give me the title pls I didn't use caps again.

Coenmcj

They'll just give you a ban, that ain't so special. ;)
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

TheGentlmen

True... 1125

I'm special tho... I GOT A TITLE...

PLZ MODS NEVER REMOVE MY TITLE... OR I'LL BE ANGRY!!!

You don't want me angry... I'll crash the servers using voodoo magic then set the internet on fire...

Settle down. Also, if you look at your own forum profile you'll see that it's a custom title that you can set yourself if you so desire.  -MK

Marvin... false, I can not set my own cutom title... only mods/admin can. Tynan or another admin disabled the ability of normal users changing thier custom title...

StorymasterQ

1126 YAY FOR ALL THE "SPECIAL" PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD!
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Adamiks

"Settle down. Also, if you look at your own forum profile you'll see that it's a custom title that you can set yourself if you so desire.  -MK"

There is only a personal text, but this one appers under your avatar not above. Or maybe i'm just blind.

StorymasterQ

1128 Don't start with the miscounting again, Adamiks :D
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

TheGentlmen

Quote from: Adamiks on August 18, 2015, 08:51:55 PM

"Settle down. Also, if you look at your own forum profile you'll see that it's a custom title that you can set yourself if you so desire.  -MK"

There is only a personal text, but this one appers under your avatar not above. Or maybe i'm just blind.

^You beat me to it...

Coenmcj

Yeah, we only have access to personal text, not the titles. :) I think that's what titles us testers as testers, and itchy/tynan as Administrators. Unless there's another title bar that we don't know about. :o
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

StorymasterQ

HOLD ON, I'M ALSO COUNTING WRONG. WE'RE AT THE 1200s, AREN'T WE?