Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FMJ Penguin

Ewww!! Rock me Amadeus...Amadeus...Amadeus...Amadeus......
Bits & bobs: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/buuxpswcu9rzh3o/AABlRN4f2E4UNfDY8a_RoA6Ea?dl=0 All open source so sell it to Adolf for a new pair of sneaks if you like.
"Curious.... How many credit hours does it take tell you can make a comment like that without laughing uncontrollably at yourself?"

Adamiks

StorymasterQ

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Coenmcj

Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

StorymasterQ

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

Adamiks

1582 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
FUCKING WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xD

Mr.Cross

Claims to know most things.

MisterVertigo

On this day in 1584 - Matthias Gallas, Austria earl of Campo/duke of Lucerna/general-major was born.
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

Jamini

FMJ Penguin

Slams open the door.........   :o faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarty..   :o fart....   :o fart......

Runs back out and locks the door.... teeeeehehehehehehehee
Bits & bobs: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/buuxpswcu9rzh3o/AABlRN4f2E4UNfDY8a_RoA6Ea?dl=0 All open source so sell it to Adolf for a new pair of sneaks if you like.
"Curious.... How many credit hours does it take tell you can make a comment like that without laughing uncontrollably at yourself?"

Adamiks

+1587 people use animals in bad way.

Mr.Cross

Quote from: MisterVertigo on September 16, 2015, 11:02:08 AM
On this day in 1584 - Matthias Gallas, Austria earl of Campo/duke of Lucerna/general-major was born.
Sorry mate, i'm from ignorant America, I don't know who that is. Well I guess I do now, but I don't know his time line or era that he was born in. I Still want to be versed in grammatically correct English though... even if I'm part of a dying breed.
Claims to know most things.

Adamiks

I don't know either.

1589 - Forever Don't Know Number

StorymasterQ

1590 people knows how to use correct grammar. The other 6 billion will have to relearn third-grade English.

Coenmcj

But people learn English all the time.
It aren't that hard.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite