Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StorymasterQ

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Mr.Cross

*sigh* Like I said, dying breed...
Claims to know most things.

Adamiks

Esperanto is the better language for an international language. We're learning and talk in English now only because English-speaking countries said "big fucking no! Our language is the best! There is so many countries using English so fuck yourself!".

TLDR:
UK/USA/CAN/AUS are nazi countries that want to control the world! ;d

FMJ Penguin

1595 new english words concocted each day...

yeah, english is da best shyt eva bra. Me wuv engishhh

I'm getn dubber by da secnd....

blubberrr... goo goo gaa gaa
Bits & bobs: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/buuxpswcu9rzh3o/AABlRN4f2E4UNfDY8a_RoA6Ea?dl=0 All open source so sell it to Adolf for a new pair of sneaks if you like.
"Curious.... How many credit hours does it take tell you can make a comment like that without laughing uncontrollably at yourself?"

Adamiks

Mr.Cross

I believe it's because my generation for a lack of better words is getting dumber, that and the presidential candidates are probably going to reek havoc on our economy.
Claims to know most things.

Coenmcj

Wreak, Reek is the smell I think. :P

1598!
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

StorymasterQ

If English is used internationally because it has the most users, then wouldn't something like Chinese be more logical? I mean, they have more than 10% of the world's population. In fact, what was it... Was it Firefly? I forgot...
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

A Friend

现在我们中国
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Coenmcj

Quote from: StorymasterQ on September 17, 2015, 09:43:30 PM

If English is used internationally because it has the most users, then wouldn't something like Chinese be more logical? I mean, they have more than 10% of the world's population. In fact, what was it... Was it Firefly? I forgot...

1601, Aye, Firefly used a combination of English and Chinese.

StorymasterQ

Also, we already have something like Singlish which resembles English in the sense that English resembles Anglo Saxon English. And then there's ol' Latin and Ancient Greek. And hieroglyphs.

The evolution of language. Sometimes, it's scary. Other times it's τρομακτικός.

NuclearStudent

BassMonroe

Coenmcj

A Friend

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"