Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StorymasterQ

1922 I HAVE RETURNED!

I checked my Posts, and my last post before my disappearance was "White men can't jump, Adamiks can't count."

I see this is still the case.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Adamiks

Coenmcj

Quote from: StorymasterQ on December 18, 2015, 02:27:00 AM
1922 I HAVE RETURNED!

I checked my Posts, and my last post before my disappearance was "White men can't jump, Adamiks can't count."

I see this is still the case.
AND WITH HIS RETURN A NEW  ERA OF COUNTING
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

RickyMartini

Adamiks

Thane

One thousand nine hundred and twenty-seven.
It is regular practice to install peg legs and dentures on anyone you don't like around here. Think about that.

Adamiks

Coenmcj

Adamiks

RickyMartini

Adamiks

Neunzehnhunderteinundeinunddreißig

I'm learning German but i had a problem with "[1900]UND[1]UND[30]" because of these two and ;d

Tysiąc dziewięćset trzydzieści dwa.

StorymasterQ

Solution: Don't learn German

Also, 1933
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Coenmcj

Adamiks

Quote from: StorymasterQ on December 20, 2015, 10:11:37 PM

Also, 1933

Like it's my choice.... Alert! Until you'll be 18 (or 21) years old you can't do shit about it. You MUST go to school and you MUST learn everything what they want you to learn (*cough* our last president had problems with orthography *cough*).

If you won't, they will "help" you with it. In general... Life sucks.... You go to school for like 12-15 (min) years and then you work like a little ant or big cunt (or really smart ant). You can't even live in hut in the forest... Because it's not your land...

Well.... I can't really do shit about it. I can only talk and then wake up, do what society want me to do and well.... Die.

Cala13er

Quote from: Adamiks on December 21, 2015, 06:44:56 AM
Quote from: StorymasterQ on December 20, 2015, 10:11:37 PM

Also, 1933

Like it's my choice.... Alert! Until you'll be 18 (or 21) years old you can't do shit about it. You MUST go to school and you MUST learn everything what they want you to learn (*cough* our last president had problems with orthography *cough*).

If you won't, they will "help" you with it. In general... Life sucks.... You go to school for like 12-15 (min) years and then you work like a little ant or big cunt (or really smart ant). You can't even live in hut in the forest... Because it's not your land...

Well.... I can't really do shit about it. I can only talk and then wake up, do what society want me to do and well.... Die.

You have a habbit of skipping numbers.