Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Listen1

Well, it is a shame really.

Also, imagine the reduced logistics cost if you can make that mini-pizza that turn into a giant one (Like on back to the future 2)

Amazing 2162

Adamiks

Vas

I'm sure if Tynan posted here, you people would delete/hide it to prevent it from being found in order to continue this useless post of database spam.  :P

And you wonder why SMF forums often start having database lag issues from so many posts and threads like this one uselessly adding to it's tables.  :P

The numbers have been messed up several times thus far, so your numbers are currently incorrect.  Happy hunting people trying to find the real numbers again!
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

Listen1

Based on what Vas said...

...let's try it again.

Just Kidding, he is trolling us, his reply was number #2163, therefore the number he should have said was the 2164.
The first Post was count number 1, so the first reply (reply #1) would be count number 2 and so on.

It is useless, takes space, but it is fun.

Adamiks

jzero

Quote from: Listen1 on February 03, 2016, 11:43:42 AM
Based on what Vas said...

...let's try it again.

Just Kidding, he is trolling us, his reply was number #2163, therefore the number he should have said was the 2164.
The first Post was count number 1, so the first reply (reply #1) would be count number 2 and so on.

It is useless, takes space, but it is fun.

exactly.

Actual cannibal shia labeouf.

Listen1

Nice, someone understood my 3rd world english!

Adamiks

Wha?..... t?....

I don't understand you, mate.

jzero

Quote from: Adamiks on February 03, 2016, 02:16:52 PM

Wha?..... t?....

I don't understand you, mate.

get shrekt mate, this is my swamp.
Actual cannibal shia labeouf.

Adamiks

StorymasterQ

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

catter

according to the post count we are one off.  :o

so I WOULD count as 2172.  :D

I am not trolling, just seeing the post count in another tab and adding mine in. :-\

StorymasterQ

So the current count is 2174.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Neotic

BRAIN-OVERLOAD

catter

Quote from: StorymasterQ on February 03, 2016, 08:40:04 PM

So the current count is 2174.
Sorry, didn't register in my head what StorymasterQ said...  :o
So, 2176.  :D