Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catter

he hacked himself into a dimension where...

Thane

Anime was real and....

(Yes I'm evil, just be glad I didn't make it political. Oh and)

It is regular practice to install peg legs and dentures on anyone you don't like around here. Think about that.

Neotic

BRAIN-OVERLOAD

Adamiks

and testicles were used for that...

Listen1

perverted reasons, in that world...

Adamiks

where everyone is Hitler's follower and...

Listen1

drink Fassbrause and Schwip Schwap, our heros found themselfs...

(Gotta love german soda)

Thane

in an epic battle against the carbonated hordes of skinheads and fascists.. It was looking grim, but Adamkins decided to...

It is regular practice to install peg legs and dentures on anyone you don't like around here. Think about that.

jzero

spell his own name correctly and....

Actual cannibal shia labeouf.

Adamiks

get annoyed people ALWAYS spelling his name incorrectly (like dude, it's ADAM+IKS, IKS like X or IX, but used IKS for a better look, like it isn't that hard to simply copy and paste or look at how my name is spelled, people are always like "Adamix" or "Adamkin" or "Adamek" or "Adamkins"....)

Yep, i'm kind of ragging, i simply get annoyed because of that after years of using this nickname.... When i talked with a girl-friend (see what i did there? :D) she was like "is this IKS made from last letters from your last name [BogdańSKI]?", i was actually impressed because i never thought about it in this way, it's simply that a lot of Polish last names end with "ski" :D

Yeah, end of long story.

Ectoplasm

.. Adamski then realised it was probably a bad idea to point out how it grinds gears when people misspelled his username. Admiski recalled with horror that time (after the hordes of carbonated fascists had been put down) When ....

Listen1

Sorry if I ever spelled your name wrong Adamiks.

Mind if I change the subject a litle??

I was always polite with people, trying to help then and saying hello to people known. Recently i've been through a work express jorney, me and my fathers company works with sales of plate heat exchangers here in Brazil. So until december last year i've been working like crazy, weekends, holidays, even left my fiancee at the time over a month without seeing me because I had to work.

That time passed, I got really tired, but I archived what I wanted. I bought a small apartmente, furnished it, saved money, bought a car and got married.

Of course, my family helped my, my fiance too, men, she really is the love of my life, now we are married btw, but mostly, I worked pretty danm hard and got real results, even with our country in a deep crisis, our company got a growth of almost 20% last year.

During that time got in varius arguments, stopped talking to some friends, and stopped being polite. The world is kinda... grey. The joy of my life is still my wife, but I find myself not enjoying everyday, like once I was.

So i'm trying to get back to my old self, and i'm starting to be polite to people again. Soon i'll get in touch with my friends, and i'll see what happens after.

Hope i'm doing the right thing.

Sorry, long post. Sometimes I like to just say what i'm thinking.

Adamiks

Np, this story thingy is a crap anyway, it makes counting way harder haha :D

And well, you don't really need to be polite, i was mostly kidding in that last post, so Listen (no pun intended), being polite is a good thing, but if someone is acting like a asshole, he probably is a asshole haha :D

Well, also, don't worry bruh, everyone have something to say, but not everybody is sharing it ;)

jzero

Ah it's a nice change of pace to see people on the internet resolving things peacefully instead of flamewars mostly consisting of "GET SHREKT YOU FA**IT". And people claiming to have all slept with eachothers mothers. Really like the community in here, hope the steam release doesn't pollute it with trolls.
Actual cannibal shia labeouf.

catter

Well, either this turned into share you thoughts and count to 9000 or we all are breaking Adamkis new rules...
Quote from: Tacopaco on February 08, 2016, 06:49:28 PM
let start a story!
Rules (in addition to the other rules)
one sentence per post for the story
nothing dramatic without building up to it
*shrugs*