Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quxzcover

i was number 61
now im number 2518
btw all the guys^ are cheating and this is the most accurate number i can find without changing pages.

Adamiks

StorymasterQ

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Adamiks

StorymasterQ

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

Listen1

Adamiks

Lhoto

Quote from: quxzcover on February 25, 2016, 02:32:09 AM
i was number 61
now im number 2518
btw all the guys^ are cheating and this is the most accurate number i can find without changing pages.

15 posts per page, 168 full pages=2520 posts + 8 for the last page (9 counting this one)=2528 posts

Btw, 2529

Listen1

btw, you should all go play Brain yoga

Adamiks

StorymasterQ

LeoTessa

well lots of people screwed up their numbers, but I aint being the one fixing this

StorymasterQ

Always, the count is the last Reply # + 2.

The only way one can screw up the post (for others, at least) is to post a bunch of times here, then a week later delete their posts. Someone actually did that once. I thought I was going crazy, wrongly posting a count, making me edit a post multiple times.

Good times.

BTW, 2534

Adamiks

StorymasterQ