Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luroshard

Adamiks

Listen1

Morze

less than 2/3rds left, folks!

Adamiks

Yey! So close!

Btw Walter White's blue meth is blue because of impurities, pure meth would be crystally-transparent!

Listen1

Yeah, I'm a sucker for chemestry, would really like to specialize in it. For instance, I would really to know how to speed up a reaction that we have for cleaning the surface of SS316L plates, and I really should specialize in it.

As I should work on my programing.

As well as lose weight and do exercise.

As well as play more rimworld.

Luroshard

Listen1

Slow internet connection, app is turning off.

StorymasterQ

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Listen1

MisterVertigo

"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

milon

Quote from: Flying Rockbass on May 09, 2016, 07:51:36 AM
Yeah, I'm a sucker for chemestry, would really like to specialize in it. For instance, I would really to know how to speed up a reaction that we have for cleaning the surface of SS316L plates, and I really should specialize in it.

Enzymes.  You want a catalytic enzyme specific to the cleaner you use, and the surface material of said plates.  Google might actually have a viable suggestion for you.

--
EDIT for math nerds:
1, 2, 3, 4...  See?  I can count!

Oh.  Not what you meant?  Okay, 3373  :P

Listen1

Milon, ya gotta count D:

Enzymes? I gotta take a look into that. The main "Dirt" we have on this plates is derivated from ground and sand, as well as some kind of grease. One of the best cleaning products we use is produced with small concentration of phosphiric acid. It's something that I should take a day and only look into it.

Sorry about my technical english, it's not the best.

milon

Wait, you're not a native English speaker?  Your English is better than many of us who grew up speaking it.

And I'm joking a little bit about enzymes.  Yes, they serve to speed up chemical reactions, but they're mostly a biology thing that aid in digestion, protein building, radical reduction, etc.  Not sure if there is anything that would help you out.  But it doesn't hurt to try!

Listen1

Thanks for the compliment! here, have a cookie with some milk

I'll take a look into that, some enzymes may help, like "Liases" in portuguese, they break covalent bonds, if the dirt or the grease can be transformed on something other, I may have found a solution.

Let's give this idea some time to cook.
(and now we are back into Breaking Bad)