Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fruit loops

The guy who suggested the mood debuff for harvesting prisoner organs.

ArguedPiano

Uhh, perhaps we should get back on track?

3633 I believe  :P
The only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down.

Fruit loops

The guy who suggested the mood debuff for harvesting prisoner organs.

Listen1

Yeah, we should play something

I spy with my little eye...

Mossy piglet

Tardigrades are superior to all other life forms in every way.

Ps I secretly am one I am the king of their civilization.

milon

Mossy piglet

Listen1

I am on the prime of my life! 23 years old. LOL

ArguedPiano

Quote from: Flying Rockbass on June 29, 2016, 03:09:49 PMI am on the prime of my life! 23 years old. LOL

But the questions begs, are you also countable?
The only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down.

Mossy piglet

Listen1

Quote from: ArguedPiano on June 29, 2016, 05:21:11 PM
Quote from: Flying Rockbass on June 29, 2016, 03:09:49 PMI am on the prime of my life! 23 years old. LOL
But the questions begs, are you also countable?

Maybe, but i'm pretty sure I make a pretty good impression

milon

I was referring to Prime Numbers (like 3637), but I'll accept Flying Rockbass as an answer. I'm pretty sure he can't be divided by anything other than himself and not become a fraction. ;)

Listen1

It's hard to define something like that for myself, since I found my wife, I cannot say that only I can be divided by myself, because since I made my vows, I am two, and we as a couple are one.

This is not a gooey or a paranoia, it's how me and my partner decided to conduct our life. Always trying to make the best for the two of us.

Mechanoid Hivemind

Quote from: Flying Rockbass on June 30, 2016, 09:00:07 AM

It's hard to define something like that for myself, since I found my wife, I cannot say that only I can be divided by myself, because since I made my vows, I am two, and we as a couple are one.

This is not a gooey or a paranoia, it's how me and my partner decided to conduct our life. Always trying to make the best for the two of us.

So you guys are like sheldon cooper and amy pheraphaller?
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

milon

Quote from: Flying Rockbass on June 30, 2016, 09:00:07 AM

Awesome!  :)  It's the same for my wife and I - we also are one and have decided to live that way (not co-dependent, of course, but in a good way like you).