Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vas

So this isn't actually a game, this is just a "post 9000 times" topic.  Since there are so many screwups in this thread, it no longer works as a "count to 9000" and I beleive Tynan has already posted making the entire thread useless.  Its just a post 9000 times thread.  I've even screwed up the count three times now in the last week and you guys are still going based on post number and therefor there are mistakes in the last few days.

In fact, this would be another screwup post, since the last guy said 4536, the n I was supposed to say the next number, since I didn't, the next guy has to say the number instead, making the post number even more wrong.  However, in the next 10 posts, it will reset back to reply number.
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

Adamiks

Ah, so you're one of those people. You will keep pushing it till everyone agrees with you and tells you that you're right.

1 - Tynan never posted in this topic. Not from what i know.
2 - This topic may be called "COUNT to 9000", but creator of this topic clearly stated that we go after reply numbers. Not actually counting. And you cant blame him, really. Would a "Make 9000 posts before Tynan posts" be appealing? Not really.
3 - It is a game. Just because it doesnt work the way you want it to, doesnt mean its not a game.
4 - Yes, this topic is useless. But what isnt?

(Most of those points were repeated both by me and other people here, this is the reason of my annoyance)

If you dont like the idea, dont participate

MisterVertigo

"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

Adamiks

RickyMartini

Stop saying that Tynan posted in this thread without fucken proof.

Either say that Tynan has posted here and provide a link or suck it.

BTW I'm actually proud of all yall, we're halfway trough.   :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Adamiks

Spdskatr

@Vas Don't say I didn't warn you about posting. These people are PASSIONATE!
This Thread Is Here To Stay!Btw thanks for contributing  ;D

PS: I've searched the entire post for the keyword "Tynan". Nothing about him posting.
My mods

If 666 is evil, does that make 25.8069758011 the root of all evil?

mabor0shi

Quote from: Spdskatr on November 23, 2016, 07:56:52 PM
PS: I've searched the entire post for the keyword "Tynan". Nothing about him posting.
Maybe he used a dummy account. Hell, maybe he's using his powers to sign in as me and make THIS VERY POST!
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

jmababa

Spdskatr

Quote from: jmababa on November 24, 2016, 02:50:22 AM

My personal works haha

Art: This painting by Jim "jmababa" Pickassoh depicts in a manga style, the female hunter, Lumine "Lumi" LeBlanc in a vast room. On the left side of the artwork there is a poem which expresses sorrow and loss, clashing with the rich and hyper-realistic background it possesses. The painting puts heavy emphasis on the color red that symbolises the feeling of love. This artwork portrays the party in a dining room on the 6th of Fall, 5513.

Edit:Oops I forgot to say 4546
My mods

Adamiks

I don't want to be rude but i can't stand those poems

Spdskatr

I feel like there's so much stuff Tynan just wants to react to but can't do so because it would ruin the fun of counting. I feel you Tynan. It's like having a silent jaw implant.
My mods

Listen1

Adamiks

I feel like Tynan has so much work and other topics to look for, he stopped caring about this one long time ago

jmababa

Quote from: Adamiks on November 24, 2016, 06:21:15 AM
I don't want to be rude but i can't stand those poems

ok back to gaming wallpapers