Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spdskatr

My mods

If 666 is evil, does that make 25.8069758011 the root of all evil?

Adamiks

I'm kinda scared of Roadhog hooks.

Actually, i'm going to buy it no matter what (as a League of Legends player, i'm kinda prepared for bullshit like RH's hooks), i was just wondering if somebody has something interesting to add

mabor0shi

Quote from: Adamiks on December 10, 2016, 06:55:56 AM
...i was just wondering if somebody has something interesting to add...
No, not at all. I have never even heard of Overwatch or Roadhog Hooks. I isolate myself like 17th century Japan because I don't want outside influence affecting my identity. People might think that's strange, but I don't know cuz I don't talk to people.
edit: checked the link. looks like unreal tournament. rapid, mindless, competitive test of reflexes and hand-eye coordination. i hate that kinda game.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

Adamiks

Actually, it's heavily based on reflexes and hand-eye coordination, yes, but teamwork is much more important. Your mechanics can suck a dick, but as long you communicate with people, bring positive influences and in general - cooperate - you can be a literal potato who cant aim and still win. And not every class has to aim - some classes are purely melee.

This is why i much rather enjoy playing a game like Overwatch/League of Legends than something like CS:GO. I hate games where people are like "look, i'm so fucking pro, i will one man carry, all headshots, ace, oh yeah scrubs, get on my level".

The core of OW/LOL is definitely teamwork. Good mechanics help, but if you don't have them - no problem. Just pick a character that was designed to be super easy. If you're a pro, however, pick someone harder and use their full potential. But even then you won't be able to carry the game alone (unless you're a literal God, but that doesn't happen often).

For example Reinhardt (Huge Knight in a shining armor with even bigger hammer and shield to protect teammates) doesn't need any kind of good reflexes or hand-eye coordination. You just protect your team when your shield is up, wait for a good moment, charge in, spam left click, and yeah - that's pretty much it. You help your team and wait for a good moment (so it's almost like a game of chess when you play as a Reinhardt, rather than no brains shooter - you analyse the situation and calculate if you should go in or not and stay more passive).

Spdskatr

The wiki page for trees has taken to a whole new level.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]
My mods

Listen1

Adamiks

mabor0shi

Quote from: Adamiks on December 10, 2016, 08:18:46 PM

I hate games where people are like "look, i'm so fucking pro, i will one man carry, all headshots, ace, oh yeah scrubs, get on my level".

this is what i was talkin about. sounds like OverWatch is a game that I wouldn't hate, just not my kinda thing.
Quote from: Spdskatr on December 11, 2016, 05:30:03 AM
??

Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

Rock5

Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

Spdskatr

Quote from: Rock5 on December 12, 2016, 03:00:54 AM
Quote from: mabor0shi on December 11, 2016, 08:33:05 PM
??

How did you make that first question mark lean forward?

¿??!?日本語
Quote from: Spdskatr on December 11, 2016, 05:30:03 AM
Ahh zesty...
My mods

Adamiks

mabor0shi

Computer won't take "?" so I use ?when I want a question mark in a filename. It's from something written in rōmaji.

Spdskatr

Quote from: mabor0shi on December 12, 2016, 08:13:07 PM

Computer won't take "?" so I use ?when I want a question mark in a filename. It's from something written in rōmaji.
、。「」・@ー?!
四千七百
My mods

mabor0shi

Listen1