Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catter

Adamiks

Quote from: mabor0shi on January 01, 2017, 10:29:30 PM
Quote from: Adamiks on January 01, 2017, 10:56:06 AM
Sure. No such thing as a bad time for some Clementine. Hey, that almost rhymed.

Here, she is 13 on those pictures.

For a reference, she looked like this in Season 1 (when she was 8 )

She looks mixed, like me. Not that I look like her. That would be great, though. I just meant she looks like her parents are black and white. Not saying I wish I was a teenage girl. If I said that, people would think I was perverted. They might get suspicious... Hey! I finally updated my mod!

Pretty sure her mother was asian and her father was black. But she looks like pretty much any race. Smart game design move - everyone can see a bit of their own race in Clementine.

And hey, not saying i would like to be a teenage girl, but if i wanted to be a teenage girl, i would like to be Clementine :D

iame6162013

Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Adamiks

mabor0shi

Quote from: Adamiks on January 02, 2017, 03:03:57 PM
Quote from: mabor0shi on January 01, 2017, 10:29:30 PM
Quote from: Adamiks on January 01, 2017, 10:56:06 AM
Sure. No such thing as a bad time for some Clementine. Hey, that almost rhymed.

Here, she is 13 on those pictures.

For a reference, she looked like this in Season 1 (when she was 8 )

She looks mixed, like me. Not that I look like her. That would be great, though. I just meant she looks like her parents are black and white. Not saying I wish I was a teenage girl. If I said that, people would think I was perverted. They might get suspicious... Hey! I finally updated my mod!

Pretty sure her mother was asian and her father was black. But she looks like pretty much any race. Smart game design move - everyone can see a bit of their own race in Clementine.

And hey, not saying i would like to be a teenage girl, but if i wanted to be a teenage girl, i would like to be Clementine :D

I agree about the marketing perspective on Clementine's character design, I often think about things from that angle. But I never played that game, so I can't be Clem. Rules is rules, even if I am making them up as I go along. I have to go with Serah Farron from FF XIII Don't feel bad about looking because of her age; she's 18+. Feel bad because she's a character in a video game.
{4840}
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

Adamiks

Well, you probably should play it, then. I played quite a few Telltale games, and from all of them, The Walking Dead Season 1 is easily the best, at least in my opinion.

Listen1

I liked Telltale's "Fable" spin, The wolf amoung us.

If only the comic would maintain that visual *sigh*

Adamiks

catter

Listen1

Adamiks

Spdskatr

My mods

If 666 is evil, does that make 25.8069758011 the root of all evil?

wafflep90

Adamiks

Nomsayinbrah