Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mabor0shi

In the last 30 days we went from 5106 to 5480 for a distance of 373 numbers! Exceeded quota by: 73

That's ≈ 12½ posts per day. With just 3,520 posts remaining, our projected ETA is 282 days [≈9½ months]. My guess is halfway through December, which is (as I'm sure you are aware) well ahead of schedule.
When we reach 9000, we will lose our purpose and life will have no meaning. However, counting is our duty. We must be strong! Keep up the good work, team.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

Adamiks

Thanks for the motivational speech.

catter

Wow, I'm touched. The counting increase was mostly mabor0shi and me though. I feel ashamed of myself to notice that and post it...  :-[

Der Failer

mabor0shi

Quote from: catter on February 26, 2017, 11:07:10 AM
Wow, I'm touched. The counting increase was mostly mabor0shi and me though. I feel ashamed of myself to notice that and post it...  :-[
Everything is a team effort here at Count to 9000®. But one member of our team stands out in terms of effort this month. Lets hear it for our Employee of the Month...

HOORAY! Good job, buddy. 5486
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

Der Failer

Fluffe

Congrats Catter you did a thing :D 5490

Adamiks

mabor0shi

thread is on to a new page, now catter will never see his recognition award. lol, even when he succeeds he fails. i deserved Employee of the Month more, tbh. ::)

Adamiks

catter

Quote from: mabor0shi on February 27, 2017, 12:23:18 PM
thread is on to a new page, now catter will never see his recognition award. lol, even when he succeeds he fails. i deserved Employee of the Month more, tbh. ::)

Not true, I have the ppp (post per page) set to 50, so I read that then this. Also, yes you deserved it more than me, I didn't even want an award so you can take it.