Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Listen1

Adamiks

wafflep90

Listen1

XeoNovaDan

mabor0shi

Quote from: XeoNovaDan on March 28, 2017, 02:20:28 AM
foxtrot sierra tango tango
wat? google gives me no clues on FSTT
have you all read
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/10/03/games-are-just-systems-rimworld-developer-tynan-sylvester-on-the-measure-of-a-game-by-the-emotion-it-creates/ ?
or seen
'RimWorld': Contrarian, Ridiculous, and Impossible Game Design Methods from 2017 Game Design Conference?
The video is an hour long presentation given by TySy (official nickname) lookin all nervous. The interview is in 3 long parts. They cover the same topics very similarly, so you really need only pick one.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

Der Failer

mabor0shi

I still want an explanation from XNDan, but I also want to ask:

• How many more Alphas you think there's going to be?
  • What differentiates Alpha from Beta here? What's the point at which RW goes Beta?
  • What's the ETA for RW to leave "Early Access"?
My guess (based on the article and video) is: Alpha 20 -> Beta 1
Leaves Early Access in ~1 yr
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

Listen1

I think that Beta will start right after the "core contents" get added. It can be right after A17, because it seemed that A17 bug squashing was so grand, that they tought of building an update only for that. But, the community asked for more content, so a new update must be comming in Abril.

I don't know what other features can be put into the game, from my point of view, we have many features that can make this game really enjoyable. Beta will be probably focused on adding Content to the game. Or so I hope.

mabor0shi

Welcome to the newcomers. You're in the right place. Keep coming back.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?

CutiesDeathCab

Quote from: mabor0shi on March 29, 2017, 08:21:30 PM
Welcome to the newcomers. You're in the right place. Keep coming back.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?

wafflep90

it is phonetic alphabet for FSTT which also stood for five seven three three I believe that was the number