Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NinjaDiscoJew

6276 is a number, but unlike other numbers, it's 6276. 6276 like most other numbers, is a number.

Listen1

dburgdorf

I don't know about 6277, but I can say with certainty that 6278 is not prime.
- Rainbeau Flambe (aka Darryl Burgdorf) -
Old. Short. Grumpy. Bearded. "Yeah, I'm a dorf."

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

iame6162013

Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

mabor0shi

Do we have to talk about numbers? It's all anybody talks about around here! You're all "6188" this and "6280" that. BORING
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

XeoNovaDan

mabor0shi

Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

XeoNovaDan

mabor0shi

wtf you guys, A17 came out 4 days ago and you didnt tell me!? 6284

mabor0shi

Does anyone know how to remove a poll from a thread? I can edit it, but not delete it...

Names are for the Weak

Quote from: mabor0shi on May 28, 2017, 10:13:00 PM
Does anyone know how to remove a poll from a thread? I can edit it, but not delete it...
Have you clicked on the "lock poll" button?
Also, we are at page 420. This is a very special day indeed.

GamerGuy

6288 . Glad I can be here for this special day hitting page 420 ;)

Circledline

It's really cool now that it's mine.
A poem I've made to make it rhyme.
Forever it will be lost to the force of time.

Listen1