Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgbps4

"I need a series of mods that let me play a colony that experiments on people: basically space Vault-Tec"

mabor0shi

Quote from: tgbps4 on June 15, 2017, 07:42:56 PM

This is fun!
You should try counting IRL some time. Not quite as fun, but you can do it literally whenever. I counted to 6472 while i was throwing ketchup packets off a freeway overpass yesterday. I almost made a trucker jack-knife his rig.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

XeoNovaDan

iame6162013

Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

XeoNovaDan

mabor0shi

Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

XeoNovaDan

mabor0shi

Names are for the Weak

6481, baby! Only 2419 more to go until we reach our goal!

mabor0shi

XeoNovaDan

mabor0shi

XeoNovaDan