Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mabor0shi

Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

tgbps4

"I need a series of mods that let me play a colony that experiments on people: basically space Vault-Tec"

mabor0shi

Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

Listen1

Had an amazing breakfest, (bread) roll with butter, hot fresh grinded coffee, and some amazing french toasts with homemade pumpkim jam

XeoNovaDan

JimJammer89

Quote from: TitaniumTurtle on August 31, 2015, 11:57:18 AM
Who needs a force field when you can have a chicken field?

XeoNovaDan

Actual 6492

Why, mabor0shi, why?!

Listen1

XeoNovaDan

dburgdorf

64 is too cool. 95 is too hot.

Why, oh why, can't the temperature be comfortable?

(I live in Nebraska, where we basically switch back and forth between winter and summer. Spring and fall are unknown entities here.)
- Rainbeau Flambe (aka Darryl Burgdorf) -
Old. Short. Grumpy. Bearded. "Yeah, I'm a dorf."

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

XeoNovaDan

mabor0shi

Quote from: XeoNovaDan on June 19, 2017, 08:20:28 AM
Actual 6492

Why, mabor0shi, why?!
because i thought it sounded cool
Quote from: dburgdorf on June 19, 2017, 12:00:06 PM
64 is too cool. 95 is too hot.

Why, oh why, can't the temperature be comfortable?

(I live in Nebraska, where we basically switch back and forth between winter and summer. Spring and fall are unknown entities here.)
111℉(44℃) where I live. Actually, that's the outdoor temp and I live inside of a building. Inside, it's a coolーZzztー... 😨

XeoNovaDan

mabor0shi

XeoNovaDan