Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khun_poo

gipothegip

Should I feel bad that nearly half my posts are in the off topic section?

catter

Nice sig. there khun_poo. I think it funny though that it is all ASCII and it mostly looks good.
Oh well, that will just be another one Star Wars- New Hope parody out of the 7044 others.

XeoNovaDan

mabor0shi

7 0 4 6
If police detectives are questioning me in my own home, do I have the right to expose my genitals to them? Legal advice plz
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

Listen1

Quote from: mabor0shi on September 04, 2017, 05:05:14 PM
If police detectives are questioning me in my own home, do I have the right to expose my genitals to them? Legal advice plz
The question is not "If"... it is "When". Timing is everything, don't forget you have the element of surprise. And remember the Naked Man works. 3 out of 4 times.

XeoNovaDan

gipothegip

Quote from: Listen1 on September 05, 2017, 06:39:29 AM
Quote from: mabor0shi on September 04, 2017, 05:05:14 PM
The question is not "If"... it is "When". Timing is everything, don't forget you have the element of surprise. And remember the Naked Man works. 3 out of 4 times.

Seems legit  ::)
Should I feel bad that nearly half my posts are in the off topic section?

mabor0shi

Thank you, Listen1. I will take your advice under consideration.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

XeoNovaDan

mabor0shi

Hey Dan, congratulations on your promotion to Planetologist! Did you get a raise?

XeoNovaDan

Thanks! I'm now given 6 human leather/day, instead of 7 :(

This means it takes 5 days to take a hat, instead of 4.

catter

But I'm not paid at all!

I only get about 7054 cents per month, which I only for for in a real job. This colonist thing stinks!

mabor0shi

Quote from: catter on September 05, 2017, 07:21:37 PM
But I'm not paid at all!

I only get about 7054 cents per month, which I only for for in a real job. This colonist thing stinks!
Colonists unite!
We want 7,055 silver a year to split into equal parts or Generalissimo Tynan to be split into equal parts by Muffalos!