Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeverPire

Don't be cruel with Tynan, he creates an awesome game.
He has had 7056 possibilities to stop this thread and it lets it go on, it's a very nice attention.
I will never do worse than what I do now.
It's what self-improvement means.

Vlad0mi3r

Mods I would recommend:
Mending, Fertile Fields, Smokeleaf Industries and the Giddy Up series.

The Mod you must have:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=40545.msg403503#msg403503

dburgdorf

- Rainbeau Flambe (aka Darryl Burgdorf) -
Old. Short. Grumpy. Bearded. "Yeah, I'm a dorf."

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

gipothegip

Should I feel bad that nearly half my posts are in the off topic section?

Kirby23590

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Der Failer

Quote from: mabor0shi on September 05, 2017, 11:03:12 PM
Quote from: catter on September 05, 2017, 07:21:37 PM
But I'm not paid at all!

I only get about 7054 cents per month, which I only for for in a real job. This colonist thing stinks!
Colonists unite!
We want 7,055 silver a year to split into equal parts or Generalissimo Tynan to be split into equal parts by Muffalos!
Plz don't split the Tynan! I need my dose of updated Rimwold soonTM and without him i won't make it to 9000.

gipothegip

Should I feel bad that nearly half my posts are in the off topic section?

Der Failer

There is no rule that say we have to post a number, it's just so that mostly there is not much else to say...

And just so you are happy.

In other news i just started playing "Wayward Terran Frontier: Zero Falls" and oh my god the sound track is awesome, loving it!

mabor0shi

Quote from: Der Failer on September 06, 2017, 06:14:19 PM
There is no rule that say we have to post a number, it's just so that mostly there is not much else to say...

And just so you are happy.

In other news i just started playing "Wayward Terran Frontier: Zero Falls" and oh my god the sound track is awesome, loving it!
good thread for that news:
Catchiest movie and game themes
In other news, 7064.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

catter

I think there is a rule that everyone has to count because... because... WE ALL DO IT! Down with the non-counting regime, down with the rebellious thoughts of non-counting! BRING IN THE THOUGHT POLICE! BEGONE THOUGHTS!!!!!

Suddenly, 7065 thought policemen walk into everyone's living quarters.

mabor0shi

Quote from: catter on September 06, 2017, 10:11:37 PM

Suddenly, 7065 thought policemen walk into everyone's living quarters.

"Oh, hello Thought Police! I was just meditating. My mind was clear of thoughts until you walked in and distracted me. So, you are the detectives from the Animal (Thought) Control Unit I asked for? I want to claim the reward for information leading to the arrest of the cat who is thinking thoughts into human minds!"
Registered thought offender Cat R. Thinklestein AKA catter AKA Bonecrusha AKA fr33th1nk has been found pre-guilty of 7,066 counts of 'inciting a thought' and 1 count of 'unnatural possession of sentience'. He is to be considered considerate and conscious. Neuter the target at all costs.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

Apposl

It's not Tynan's fault RimWorld takes 10 minutes to load, it's the 7,067 mods I have installed.

dburgdorf

It's not Tynan's fault RimWorld takes 7,068 minutes to load. It's the 10 mods I have installed.

Wait. Something seems wrong, here....
- Rainbeau Flambe (aka Darryl Burgdorf) -
Old. Short. Grumpy. Bearded. "Yeah, I'm a dorf."

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

Der Failer

Quote from: dburgdorf on September 08, 2017, 12:20:32 PM
It's not Tynan's fault RimWorld takes 7,068 minutes to load. It's the 10 mods I have installed.

Nah, sounds about right to me.

Btw have you seen the new mod by remember to put name here?

I think you should up your mod list to 7069.

mabor0shi

Quote from: Der Failer on September 08, 2017, 01:48:31 PM
Quote from: dburgdorf on September 08, 2017, 12:20:32 PM

Nah, sounds about right to me.

Btw have you seen the new mod by remember to put name here?

I think you should up your mod list to 7069.
I have an idea for lucky number 7,070. My 'signature' has a hint in it.