Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dburgdorf

Quote from: catter on January 09, 2018, 03:27:41 PMAlright everyone, get aboard the LEGO set number train, for that will be the most contested image group in this thread.

Wow. This pic brings back memories. Way back in the mid-'80s, when I was in the USAF stationed in Germany (and probably before many folk here were even born), I collected LEGO train and castle sets. This, I'm almost positive, was one of the sets I owned. ;)

Oh, and by the way....

- Rainbeau Flambe (aka Darryl Burgdorf) -
Old. Short. Grumpy. Bearded. "Yeah, I'm a dorf."

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

NeverPire

Quote from: dburgdorf on January 10, 2018, 09:40:55 AM
Wow. This pic brings back memories. Way back in the mid-'80s, when I was in the USAF stationed in Germany (and probably before many folk here were even born).
Just approximatively one decade before, no more ^^

And to continue the round, here is a train toy:

Or at least its reference :P

I will never do worse than what I do now.
It's what self-improvement means.

catter

I will fight this fight with LEGOs untill there are no more sets to count with, or we reach above 9000 without the thread's creator coming back.

mabor0shi

Quote from: 7221 on January 10, 2018, 12:02:16 PM

I will fight this fight with LEGOs untill there are no more sets to count with, or we reach above 9000 without the thread's creator coming back.
Because only the thread's creator can change the thread's title, right? So you think this will all be over at that point? But what if then you start your own thread, catter? " 'Cat to 9000 ' post 9000 images of 9000 different cats, repeat cats dont count" Hell, you could start it now. I, for one, will support you in whatever thread venture you choose!

{post number is hidden}
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

dburgdorf

This is a LEGO train set which I know for a fact I owned back in the '80s. :D

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

Listen1

That is cool, it even opens this way

Kirby23590

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Listen1

gipothegip

@mabor0shi I'm really wondering what cats have to do with "Your Grandparents are Zombies!". At least the second one has a cat on the cover, but I'm pretty sure only one of those books is centered around cats or have cats as a major plot point.

Also the cat book flaunts 12 endings like it's a lot, everybody knows you need at least 7727 endings for a genuine Choose Your own Adventure experience  ::) Kids these days...
Should I feel bad that nearly half my posts are in the off topic section?

catter

Unfortunately, i couldn't find a LEGO set. I also won't make any other counting threads since I will mostly will be counting and using temporary post names...

(also I don't even know why there is an image of yarn with the number. I just found it on the internet.)

Kirby23590

Yarns are cool.

Here's some computer chip. Not a computer-gineer genius i most say.

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

dburgdorf

And here's another picture to artificially boost my post count advance the important counting work going on in this thread.

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

catter

LEGO invasion, it will start with a warning letter.

mabor0shi

Quote from: dburgdorf on January 13, 2018, 10:05:21 AM
And here's another picture to artificially boost my post count advance the important counting work going on in this thread.
That's why I started posting in this thread, but it became a compulsion.

Quote from: catter on January 12, 2018, 03:06:56 PM
I also won't make any other counting threads since I will mostly will be counting and using temporary post names...
I have only one thing to say to you:

Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!