Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mabor0shi

No, catter. You cant end that sentence with "coconut". It doesn't work. Let us continue:
Quote from: 7793I can't do much, besides the things I've done before thrumbos came after my most precious and my most favorite coconut seagulls...
in...
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

catter

Quote from: 7794I can't do much, besides the things I've done before thrumbos came after my most precious and my most favorite coconut seagulls in...
Georgetown.

There, now we have an ending. Going any farther will cause a very large and grammar-less sentence that makes no sense.

Sooooooo...

NEW SENTENCE!

Listen1

catter

crazyroosterman

Quote from: catter on February 09, 2018, 09:54:59 PM
Quote from: 7797Hey...
Bob,...
hey bob why....
also WTF?! I came here to point out that tynan had posted many times already and make fun of the people continuing this nonsense.
only to discover that the threads been taken over by a continuing sentence game when the hell did this happen?!

still joining in though don't get me wrong.

catter

Quote from: 7799Hey Bob, why...
do..

You do know that we are counting with the sentence right, not just making the next addition to the sentence and no number? Also, I have never seen Tynan post in this thread at all. Well, at least from 2124 to now. So stop the accusations that Tynan has posted here until you can show some legitimate proof that he did. (i.e. find this post you keep thinking Tynan posted and quote it!)

Kirby23590

Quote from: 7800Hey Bob, why do...
you...

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

mabor0shi

Quote from: catter on February 10, 2018, 07:19:05 PM
You do know that we are counting with the sentence right, not just making the next addition to the sentence and no number? Also, I have never seen Tynan post in this thread at all. Well, at least from 2124 to now. So stop the accusations that Tynan has posted here until you can show some legitimate proof that he did. (i.e. find this post you keep thinking Tynan posted and quote it!)
Get him, catter! Don't let this dude come into your thread and start making accurate observations about it's contents!
crazyroosterman, I started this 'sentence' game, just like I started the 'counting with pictures' game before it, and the making fun of catter game (which I apologized for), because I am the leader character here. catter is the face man, Kirby23590 is the master chef, Listen1 is Brazilian, and you are the demolitions expert. It's just like The A-Team or Rainbow Six.

Quote from: 8001Hey Bob, why do you...
always...
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

SzQ

Quote from: 7801Hey Bob, why do you always...
melt...

Usually contemplating my personal spacetime reality at
stream

gipothegip

Quote from: SzQ on February 11, 2018, 12:55:20 AM

Hey Bob, why do you always melt...

butter...

Also, wasn't it previously penney? Am I mistaken, or was it changed?
Should I feel bad that nearly half my posts are in the off topic section?

crazyroosterman

Quote from: gipothegip on February 11, 2018, 03:35:34 AM
Quote from: SzQ on February 11, 2018, 12:55:20 AM

Hey Bob, why do you always melt...

butter...

hey bob why do you always melt butter I.....

I wasn't actually persifickly talking about this thread when I said that hed posted ages ago (pretty sure it was never stated any where that he had to post in this thread for it to count)
I meant the forum as a whole and to believe that tynan hasn't posted a single thing after 500+ pages of this thread is not only delusional but to deny the existence of b18 entirely.

catter

Quote from: mabor0shi on February 10, 2018, 10:41:26 PM
I started this 'sentence' game, just like I started the 'counting with pictures' game before it, and the making fun of catter game (which I apologized for)
Actually Listen1 started this game with "Hey..." and you continued it.

Quote from: gipothegip on February 11, 2018, 03:35:34 AM
It changed, so get with the program!

Quote from: crazyroosterman on February 11, 2018, 05:52:42 AM
I wasn't actually specifically talking about this thread when I said that hed posted ages ago (pretty sure it was never stated any where that he had to post in this thread for it to count)
I meant the forum as a whole and to believe that tynan hasn't posted a single thing after 500+ pages of this thread is not only delusional but to deny the existence of b18 entirely.
Yes, he has posted in other threads, but it should be implied that Tynan has to post in THIS thread in order for us to start over again. Quit reading between the lines man!

Quote from: 7804Hey Bob, why do you always melt butter I...
bring...

mabor0shi

Quote from: crazyroosterman on February 11, 2018, 05:52:42 AM
(pretty sure it was never stated any where that he had to post in this thread for it to count)
I never realized... I will have to pretend I never read this now, or my life loses all meaning.
Quote from: catter on February 11, 2018, 02:56:59 PM
Actually Listen1 started this game with "Hey..." and you continued it.
catter knows it wasn't a game until I added on a word. This kind of revenge driven naysaying is just a part of what makes catter the cat he is. I love all parts of catter equally, even the part that hates me.
Quote from: 7805Hey Bob, why do you always melt butter I bring...
all...

SzQ

Quote from: 7806Hey Bob, why do you always melt butter I bring all...
yellow...

Usually contemplating my personal spacetime reality at
stream

catter

Quote from: 7807Hey Bob, why do you always melt butter I bring all yellow...
discount...