Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5thHorseman

Okay I'll be the one not able to post the 4 8s

Toolboxifier - Soil Clarifier
I never got how pawns in the game could have such insanely bad reactions to such mundane things.
Then I came to the forums.

pablo603

Swarx

catter

110 posts left... To think that this would have ended with Tynan posting.

Maybe he will post! Then he will think he has killed this thread... >:D But he would be wrong! MUAHAHAHAHAA!

He is wrong because we will just restart our counting and we will still try to reach 9000 posts without Tynan posting. The only way he can win is if he doesn't post and then doesn't allow the OP to raise the bar. However, I will start a new thread in rebellion of this and begin a new counting thread. WE COUNTERS WILL WIN!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

HexCube

I'd just laugh if he's [Tynan's] subscribed to the thread, waiting to be the 9000th post :P

(8891)

Kirby23590

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

pablo603

Happy New Year!

catter

Sorry man, it is still 2018. The correct thing to say is Happy Old Year!

pablo603

Kirby23590

pablo603

mabor0shi

Quote from: catter on December 31, 2018, 01:56:20 AM
I will start a new thread in rebellion of this and begin a new counting thread. WE COUNTERS WILL WIN!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

LET IT BE KNOWN: I will only recognize a new thread as legitimate if catter is OP
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

Kirby23590

The Countdown has started...

TYPE THE NUMBERS IN CAPS BY MAKING THEM LARGER!!!!

catter

To think, only 100 posts to go...

101 counting posts left to go, 101 counting posts. The count goes up, the remaining go down. 100 counting posts left to go.

pablo603