Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swarx

mabor0shi

that was our longest string of incorrect number posts in months. good work team.

catter and kirby, you were especially convincing that we were in the last 100 numbers. I almost believed it myself. keep it up and you'll earn a promotion.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

catter

Quote from: mabor0shi on January 04, 2019, 04:15:59 PM
that was our longest string of incorrect number posts in months. good work team.
catter and kirby, you were especially convincing that we were in the last 100 numbers. I almost believed it myself. keep it up and you'll earn a promotion.
Ummmm... I don't think you are correct either mabor0shi. You posted the 8897th reply using that same number as your count. However, you are wrong to use that number. It should be reply number + 1 to account for the original post... Soooo, you should have put down 8898. Try another stunt like that and you are fired! If you are going to correct the count then COUNT RIGHT! Now get out of my office and get back to counting!

...or 88991010 and so on...

I just looked... the 6 numbers off from the actual count started back in January 7, 2018. (yes I back tracked that far...) and it was started by Kirby! Shame on you Kirby! You know better than that! Why did you do it you number munching mutt?!

5thHorseman

Quote from: catter on January 05, 2019, 01:39:37 AM
I just looked... the 6 numbers off from the actual count started back in January 7, 2018. (yes I back tracked that far...) and it was started by Kirby!

I 100% guarantee that it didn't start back then. It started about 2 weeks ago and affected posts that stretched back that far.

No clue what happened. I didn't care enough to say anything when I noticed it and assumed it was a moderator or something doing some cleanup.

I therefore think we should actually continue the "wrong" numbers to be "correct" but like having the replies match the post count. In any case I'm just going to keep posting whatever is before me +1 :D

Toolboxifier - Soil Clarifier
I never got how pawns in the game could have such insanely bad reactions to such mundane things.
Then I came to the forums.

Kirby23590

Why me?

At least now the Real Countdown starts now... ;)

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

pablo603

Kirby23590

ManHuntingSquirrel

8904,i don't know how to change text size so here you have a boring reply.
- The Squirrel-Llama Manhunting Association CEO

pablo603

I can't believe I'm here since 6656, page 134

Let's sing!

Almost heaven, West Virginia...

ManHuntingSquirrel

- The Squirrel-Llama Manhunting Association CEO

pablo603

Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River...

Coenmcj

8908. ... A new chapter is about to begin, are we ready for that?
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Kirby23590

Quote from: Coenmcj on January 06, 2019, 10:26:46 PM
A new chapter is about to begin, are we ready for that?

Yes... We are ready...

8 9 0 9

mabor0shi

Quote from: pablo603 on January 06, 2019, 07:10:38 PM

Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River...
8,910 COUNTRY ROADS...take me home...
Quote from: catter on January 05, 2019, 01:39:37 AM
Quote from: mabor0shi on January 04, 2019, 04:15:59 PM
Ummmm... I don't think you are correct either mabor0shi. You posted the 8897th reply using that same number as your count. However, you are wrong to use that number. It should be reply number + 1 to account for the original post... Soooo, you should have put down 8898. Try another stunt like that and you are fired! If you are going to correct the count then COUNT RIGHT! Now get out of my office and get back to counting!
I know what I was doing was wrong, but it felt so good I just wanted to keep being wrong forever.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

Kirby23590