Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManHuntingSquirrel

9029/18
- The Squirrel-Llama Manhunting Association CEO

mabor0shi

I'm leaving the Count. I don't think I'll be back.
We counted to 9,000.
Tynan posted.
GamerGuy even came back.
I feel like we beat Ganon and collected all the Chaos Emeralds and all our colonists flew off on the spaceship and we mixed all the metaphors... I no longer feel there is any meaning to this.

Good luck and good game, friends. I will remember you fondly. Except catter. I will remember him staining the carpet in my Hell Apartment.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

ManHuntingSquirrel

catter

Quote from: mabor0shi on January 23, 2019, 12:06:33 AM
Except catter. I will remember him staining the carpet in my Hell Apartment.
Lol, ok mabor0shi. See you around the countdown thread!

ManHuntingSquirrel

catter

ManHuntingSquirrel

SAMPLE TEXT

catter

BTW you darn squirrel, your number should have been 24.

ManHuntingSquirrel

You don't get a lot of education in the rims, specially being an opressed squirrel.

#SQUIRRELS-LIFES-MATTERS

catter

There is a reason you are oppressed... Because you make tasty meals for us cats. Your days are now numbered you walking meal.

ManHuntingSquirrel

The real enemy is the human, they are killing thousands of squirrel and cat manhunting packs and then butcher the bodies and eat them incinerated. We shall no longer stay quiet, let's end humanity.

catter

Ha, I laugh at your delusions. You mad squirrels have no idea what living with humanity is like. Although there are atrocities preformed on the rim for survival purposes, a cat's life is generally nice on more civilized planets. We get food every day, we can nap when we want, we can get exercise when we want and how we want, and we can also be our true selves. I live a good life, what about you squirrel? Do you get all the nice things in civilization? No, you instead attack humans because of your aggressive tendencies. I pity you and every animal like you.

ManHuntingSquirrel

You cats are blind to the truth, humans prefer dogs over cats even in the brightest GlitterWorlds and the Squirrel-Llama manhunting association gives any animal all the advantages of humans with the addition of freedom and equality.

Join us and we'll forgive your sins.

iDesmI

Nice reviews:
PC Gamer
RockPaperShotgun
Eurogamer on Zetrith's mod

The World is ripe for the picking.

pablo603