Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManHuntingSquirrel

- The Squirrel-Llama Manhunting Association CEO

pablo603

ManHuntingSquirrel

catter

You are right squirrel. Humans would rather have dumb animals than other ones. That is why I became more sentient in order to fend for myself. Now I can take care of myself and enjoy life. You man-hunters still are wrong though. Get a life and live out in the untouched wilderness. When the humans invade, surprise all 36 of them with your society of civilized animals.

ManHuntingSquirrel

We have 37 species of animals including Elephants, Thrumbos and even Yorkshire Terriers raiding Human lands that we need for new homes (Because 80% of manhunters are rabbits and they reproduce very quickly) .
First we conquered planet Rodolfum Marsham VII, originally it was a Midworld but with the help of thousands of Boar Manhunting packs we conquered the planet. Nowadays RM-7 it's a paradise and the few attempts at colonization ended in death and failure.

Join and you will get a FREE travel with place for 49 cat friends!!!!1!!

ManHuntingSquirrel

catter

... Did you just do that? Did you just post twice?? DID YOU JUST BREAK A RULE?!

As a honorary member, you should be very ashamed of yourself and promise to never EVER do that again. Your second post will also not be counted.

Well, I only have 38 friends, but all of them are human. What to do now... Oh I know, I can dress them all up as cats and say they are mutants who grew to have a humanoid form. From there they will have to act more cat-like.

I will take 39 tickets to RM-7 please, I was promised free tickets.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Two questions: What's going to happen to the remaining ticket? you are going to take all 39?

catter

First, I'll donate the remaining to free animals in need. Second, I actually will be taking 40 since I found another cat friend. Please hurry up with getting those tickets since I really want these guys to have a better life.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Ok, i already sent them. You can also reserve a 41 star hotel room including human meat as breakfast and dinner.

catter

Ok, thanks...

dun-dun-duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh!

The ultimate answer has been reached...

ManHuntingSquirrel

catter

Adamiks

catter