[A12d] Warhammer 40k Weapons V8.0

Started by Headshot, April 03, 2015, 04:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Headshot

Quote from: TrashMan on April 28, 2015, 05:30:53 AM
No, that's my stuff I made.

I believe Project Armor has my lastest files and I can give you a link too, if you can't find it in that thread

I'm a little lost, shoot me a link (pm or post) please. I'd love to add'em in when I get working again.

I've got the dumps for the PA stuff since I'm working on it with them, but Plymouth and myself will get to work sometime soon on implementing the 40k part from PA into... I'm not quite sure what I call this mod, Warhammer  :P

TrashMan

Two separate files - one for armor, other for weapons:

Included: Astartes Power Armor and helmet, Terminator armor and helmet (and a single piece terminator armor),
Power Sword, Power Fist, Storm Bolter, Heavy Bolter, Assault Cannon and more

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/tbw929rpb56q1/Various

Weapons prolly won't work without the DLL from Project armory.

Polok432

Quote from: TrashMan on April 30, 2015, 04:44:01 AM
Two separate files - one for armor, other for weapons:

Included: Astartes Power Armor and helmet, Terminator armor and helmet (and a single piece terminator armor),
Power Sword, Power Fist, Storm Bolter, Heavy Bolter, Assault Cannon and more

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/tbw929rpb56q1/Various

Weapons prolly won't work without the DLL from Project armory.
hi,why i cant have power sword and the bolters?,dont appear nothing

Andre2160

Hi awsome work :-) Really impressive :-)
Will you make Devastators? :-) My most favored gun in whole W40K :-)
I wish some day will be a game where we can be part of devastator squad with friends and lay fire agaist infidels :-)
I hope Warhammer 40k Eternal Crusade will be that game :-)

Plymouth

Quote from: Andre2160 on May 01, 2015, 06:49:45 AM
I wish some day will be a game where we can be part of devastator squad with friends and lay fire agaist infidels :-)

Devastator squad carries either heavy bolters, heavy plasma guns or heavy lascannons, which one?

Andre2160

Quote from: Plymouth on May 01, 2015, 10:43:11 AM
Quote from: Andre2160 on May 01, 2015, 06:49:45 AM

Devastator squad carries either heavy bolters, heavy plasma guns or heavy lascannons, which one?

ofc sry i meant Heavy bolter :-)

Dragoon

Quote from: Polok432 on April 30, 2015, 11:25:30 PM

Did you download form this mod or from the links Trashman posted?
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Polok432

Quote from: Dragoon on May 01, 2015, 12:13:23 PM

Did you download form this mod or from the links Trashman posted?
Trashman post

Headshot

The upcoming content hasn't been pushed yet....

I've tested the mod with the latest version of rimworld, it's working.

What issue are you, including anyone else, having?

Also thanks for the content trashman.

Dragoon

Quote from: Polok432 on May 01, 2015, 12:53:04 PM
Trashman post

Well that why you should only download the link from the mod itself.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1zj1q36l2oy87yz/Warhammer40kWeaponsV7.rar?dl=0
It's on page one near the bottom and at the bottom of the post.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Ljosapaldr

I haven't tried since I last posted, but I couldn't give my party lasguns or meltaguns with Prepare Carefully, all the other weapons worked fine.

LittleGreenStone

I am sort of disappointed, no offense.
Long story short, I suggest you give unique weapon sounds to the weapons (look at Rim Effect mod for an example),
and also... Give us the heavy bolter! Make it yesterday! ^^

Headshot

Quote from: LittleGreenStone on May 14, 2015, 05:12:33 PM
Long story short, I suggest you give unique weapon sounds to the weapons (look at Rim Effect mod for an example),

I've not had time to work on this in ages, sorry guys. The heavy bolter is in the works, should be done over the weekend. I do intend to have custom sounds. Sound is half the immersion of any media, and RimWorld is definitely no exception. I don't know how to do custom sounds, but I have come across tutorials and will figure it out when I get the chance.

caboose410

Headshot I feel like you already have almost all of the iconic weapon in 40k. are you work on the different races and armor afterward?

LittleGreenStone

Quote from: Headshot on May 14, 2015, 09:31:17 PM
Quote from: LittleGreenStone on May 14, 2015, 05:12:33 PM

I've not had time to work on this in ages, sorry guys. The heavy bolter is in the works, should be done over the weekend. I do intend to have custom sounds. Sound is half the immersion of any media, and RimWorld is definitely no exception. I don't know how to do custom sounds, but I have come across tutorials and will figure it out when I get the chance.

Sounds great! By "custom" I mean "not stock/vanilla" sounds. Ripping out the sound effects from Warhammer games and using those (the reason I mentioned the mod "Rim Effect" [Mass Effect]) is what I meant.

No problem, it was my fault for building up unreasonable expectations after reading some stuff you've wrote. ^^
Thanks for the good work, I'm definitely looking forward to it.