[A12d] Warhammer 40k Weapons V8.0

Started by Headshot, April 03, 2015, 04:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Headshot

Quote from: LittleGreenStone on May 15, 2015, 04:58:33 AM
No problem, it was my fault for building up unreasonable expectations after reading some stuff you've wrote. ^^
Thanks for the good work, I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Nah, it's fine. I think I'll either rip the sounds yeah, or create some that are similar to the games.

Quote from: caboose410 on May 14, 2015, 10:16:06 PM
Headshot I feel like you already have almost all of the iconic weapon in 40k. are you work on the different races and armor afterward?

Yeah, planning on armour and races afterwards. Hopefully a full conversion with events and everything.

apljee

When you make armor, would it be possible for you to make specific armors for certain chapters of the Space Marines? Personally I'd like some Black Templar armor.

Exterminatus

any way you could make t'au and eldar weapons?

caboose410

Headshot

Quote from: caboose410 on September 07, 2015, 06:06:32 PM
is this still alive?

Yes, enjoy the latest version  8)

v8 is almost identical to v7 in features and assets, the only difference is that I had to remove the special damage types. I'm starting work on the mod again, and should have some new stuff in the future.

jetalockhart

Demonlord091

The link to the ModDB Download works, but when you look at the site it says the mod has been deleted.

Does it exist on any other sites?

The file you are trying to view (Warhammer 40k Weapons V7.0 - Warhammer40kWeaponsV7.rar) uploaded by h34dsh0t has been deleted and is no longer available. This may have occured at the uploaders request, or it may have occured because it violated the sites Terms of Use. If this is a mistake and you are the uploader of this file and would like it re-activated, please contact us with the details.

Krantz86

just click on the download section on moddb, and a working link will be offered

Headshot

Quote from: Demonlord091 on October 02, 2015, 08:37:11 PM
The link to the ModDB Download works, but when you look at the site it says the mod has been deleted.

Fixed, the button was sending you to the incorrect location, sorry.

InsKill

FOR THE EMPEROOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

(cannot hold myself, sorry)

gaminglord99

so im going to give it a try but one thing that has turned me of for awhile is "bolters average range average damage " i want my bolters to feel like bolters AKA anti armor anti material rapid fire rocket launchers so when you say "average damage" do you mean when compared to Rimworld weapons or Las/Plasma weapons?

Smexy_Vampire

missing bolterbitches plaza flame thrower ;)

Auzwolf

great mod

would love to see some tau weapons

dizzy4uMiller

icon23

What types of armor are you considering adding?