JobGiver_WorkRoot throws exceptions with deconstruct, mod related?

Started by 1000101, April 04, 2015, 08:01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am posting this here because the bugs sub-forum is for unmodded reproducible bugs.  While this has happened to me on more than one colony, the game is modded and I can't explicitly reproduce this as I can't find the exact trigger for it.

Bad topic title in a way, hopefully I can elaborate:

When starting a new colony, everything works fine.  The game assigns deconstruct jobs and everything is good.  After "a while,"  I get exceptions with deconstruct orders.
Builder threw exception in WorkGiver Deconstruct: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at Verse.GenClosest.ClosestThing_Global (IntVec3 center, IEnumerable searchSet, Single maxDistance, System.Predicate`1 validator) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.GenClosest.ClosestThingReachable (IntVec3 root, ThingRequest thingReq, PathMode pathMode, TraverseParms traverseParams, Single maxDistance, System.Predicate`1 validator, IEnumerable`1 customGlobalSearchSet, Int32 searchRegionsMax) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.JobGiver_WorkRoot.TryGiveTerminalJob (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 49)

This exception is thrown when a deconstruct job is automatically assigned and when manually assigned, however; when assigned automatically, the exception is thrown and the pawn finds something else to do.  When manually assigned, the exception is thrown and the pawn completes the deconstruct job.  This means I can always manually deconstruct but at some point the game fails to assign the jobs automatically.

I have spent hours trying to reliably reproduce it.  I can not find a single mod I use which changes the deconstruct work giver nor can I link it to a specific action or sequence of actions.

Sorry for the lack of info about this.  Maybe someone else has encountered this and knows what I did wrong?

I have attached my ModsConfig.xml and output_log.txt.  I didn't upload world/save due to the the need of the (sans Core) entire mod directory to go with it (due to individual mod tweaking).

[attachment deleted due to age]
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.