Hands and Feet replacement? What about Skin Graphing from dead bodies?

Started by Beathrus, April 05, 2015, 02:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beathrus

So, My colonist lost a foot, so I installed a new 'Leg'.. bit over kill, isn't it? So, is there a way to or a mod to; only install hands or feet? (Doesn't care about fingers or toes) Also, what about 'Skin graphs' like, Make some Bionic skin or false skin; or take a dead body, graft some skin from it and use that to fix scars?

userfredle

As with most alphas, obviously all features arnt in yet, Tynan strives for freedom and options like this and i would be surprised if it didnt make it into the next alpha or 2.

As you may or may not know there are a plethora of mods here too, 1 of them is a super in depth prosthetic mod that lets you craft them and everything, Including all the forgotten pieces like hands and feet, I do not however think anyone has done a skin graph though.

Beathrus

Quote from: userfredle on April 05, 2015, 02:52:03 PM
As with most alphas, obviously all features arnt in yet, Tynan strives for freedom and options like this and i would be surprised if it didnt make it into the next alpha or 2.

As you may or may not know there are a plethora of mods here too, 1 of them is a super in depth prosthetic mod that lets you craft them and everything, Including all the forgotten pieces like hands and feet, I do not however think anyone has done a skin graph though.

Do you happen to have the mod name for the hands and feet one? o.o And Yes, I know its alpha. Its why I was asking for mods. xP

userfredle

Sorry bud guess i didnt read it all, here you go, mind you alot of mods may not work with others that edit a specific file, but the popular ones usually have a fix to work with other popular ones
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=10571.0

SSS

Try EPOE. It's a very fun addition to prosthesis, and adds way more than just hands and feet while still feeling balanced.

Beathrus

Okay, and thank you; both of you. xP Both gave same mod link, so it must be good!