Frequent Suggestions Topic!

Started by JimmyAgnt007, April 07, 2015, 08:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cryorus

Add Mutiplayer/Online Multiplayer/Online Shared world  to the list. Recently more and more people are opening new topics on this.

Most recent here : Multiplayer

JimmyAgnt007

lol I just noticed that, got a link to a better thread where Tynan comments on the first page.

Cryorus

beiltro

How about a combat based AI storyteller who will tell the body tale of your colony's rise and fall?

JimmyAgnt007

I havent actually seen that often enough to put in here.    I dont want to put everything that gets suggested, just stuff we have seen a hundred times and discussed to death.  If it gets too bad I will add it to the list.

Silverpkc

I know something that annoys me is a thunder storm and if i live in a forest type biome allllll the trees will burn down and the rain will stop the fire spread none what so ever, so it'll be interesting to either buff the rain or make it where you get visitors that are somewhat like fire men and they'll put out the fire. I only suggest this because the massive fire make me lag and your colonist have to constantly stop to put out the fire and if you go on a massive fire puttin out spree your people will get tired, hungry, and annoyed.

Frankenbeasley

Quote from: Silverpkc on June 06, 2015, 03:28:12 PM
I know something that annoys me is a thunder storm and if i live in a forest type biome allllll the trees will burn down and the rain will stop the fire spread none what so ever, so it'll be interesting to either buff the rain or make it where you get visitors that are somewhat like fire men and they'll put out the fire. I only suggest this because the massive fire make me lag and your colonist have to constantly stop to put out the fire and if you go on a massive fire puttin out spree your people will get tired, hungry, and annoyed.

It doesn't sound like you're using the latest version. Rain not putting fires out has been fixed.
You live and learn. At any rate, you live.  - Douglas Adams

Pateo Uprising

Will your game RimWorld ever be able to be purchased just through Credit or Debt?  If so how soon tell that will be possible if you can say.
                                                  Thanks
                                           -Pateo Uprising

akiceabear

Quote from: Pateo Uprising on June 16, 2015, 09:32:24 PM
Will your game RimWorld ever be able to be purchased just through Credit or Debt?  If so how soon tell that will be possible if you can say.
                                                  Thanks
                                           -Pateo Uprising

I purchased using a Visa debit card, so not quite sure what your suggestion is...? I think this probably should be spun off into a support forum, as this payment option isn't a frequent suggestion...

b0rsuk

Random landing site
A button to select a random landing zone has been suggested so many times. It's an easy thing to program. it's safe to say it's NOT coming. Please add it to the list.

Leon Black

How about a tab where you could view colonists thoughts, like in RollerCoaster Tycoon? I'd like to see who's annoyed with wearing tattered clothes, wants a bionic bodypart, etc.

Like this (except with fewer dick jokes): http://i.imgur.com/pKh8Kiv.png

akiceabear

Quote from: b0rsuk on August 05, 2015, 01:27:45 AM
Random landing site
A button to select a random landing zone has been suggested so many times. It's an easy thing to program. it's safe to say it's NOT coming. Please add it to the list.

Strongly agree with this. This has to be one of my most wanted and presumably easiest features to add, but given the silence from Tynan it seems it must clash with his design philosophy, which is a real shame (IMO).

Quote from: Leon Black on August 11, 2015, 04:53:52 PM
How about a tab where you could view colonists thoughts, like in RollerCoaster Tycoon? I'd like to see who's annoyed with wearing tattered clothes, wants a bionic bodypart, etc.

Like this (except with fewer dick jokes): http://i.imgur.com/pKh8Kiv.png

I feel this is better suited to its own suggestions thread, rather than this one on frequently requested ideas. Personally, I'd rather development time went elsewhere. Also, you can make progress in this direction with Pawn State Icons or EdB Interface.

JimmyAgnt007

JimmyAgnt007