This poor person has an arm in her eye!

Started by johiah, April 07, 2015, 03:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johiah

Yeah... I was messing around with surgery and this happened.
http://imgur.com/pLHI3gj
"My best warden has no jaw"

johiah

No this is not photoshopped and if anyone wants I can give you the world file.

bartekkru100

:D I laughed so hard, a doctor had to be drunk... what mods do you use anyway?

johiah

Quote from: bartekkru100 on April 08, 2015, 03:49:30 PM
:D I laughed so hard, a doctor had to be drunk... what mods do you use anyway?
I use mechanical defense 2, minus' advanced bionics mod, heal scars, the heat vent mod and I think thats it.

fla_hotrod

Wow!  If that's not malpractice, I don't know what is.   :D

bartekkru100

Also an arm instead of a toe... how does she walk?

johiah

Quote from: bartekkru100 on April 08, 2015, 04:33:21 PM
Also an arm instead of a toe... how does she walk?
I have no clue. now I want to make a whole person out of arms. like her eyes are eyes coming out of her eyes and her torso as an arm.

BattleFalcon

Well that's different. I wonder, how does it effect her construction capabilities? She has an extra arm, but is missing an eye!

BTW, do you know if that person named Cassie was a Cassandra or a Catherine? If it was the first, that was me!
Look for Cassandra "Cassie" Ryan ingame! That's me!

johiah

Quote from: BattleFalcon on April 10, 2015, 07:08:59 PM
Well that's different. I wonder, how does it effect her construction capabilities? She has an extra arm, but is missing an eye!

BTW, do you know if that person named Cassie was a Cassandra or a Catherine? If it was the first, that was me!
I think that since she has an arm in her eye it balances out.

Hayhorse

How to make an op colonist with only Glitter tech, Replace a mans spine with a Exosuit and arms and legs with Adv. Bioncs = 580% Manipulation and movement.

Hanabei

Hayhorse

Just noticed; Her Right eye was moved to her right shoulder and her right arm was moved to her right eye. 3 arms and weakened manipulation?

A Friend

Now I'm imagining it as a messed up abomination.

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

MarcTheMerc

I once had a colonist with bionic legs for thumbs...
So weird looking, like a twisted hulk of man and machine both scary and... well scary i mean it would look like a crab with limbs on limbs.

in the end i removed them with surgery and gave them to some one else. (As legs)
"So weird looking, like a twisted hulk of man and machine both scary and... well scary i mean it would look like a crab with limbs on limbs."

Yay i have a mod now ''https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=20513.0''; It adds mercs