SUBENTRY_celestialname_MATCHES_NO_RESOLVABLE_ENTRIES

Started by DigitalCore, April 12, 2015, 07:49:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalCore

I'm getting this coming up where a world name will normally be every time I generate a new world. Any quick fix for this? It wasn't doing this before I reinstalled Rimworld to fix a couple of Core Issues.

EDIT: It appears there is a simple fix for this. If you're getting any sort of name generation bug like this one (where it begins with SUBENTRY), just delete your Core mod and copy over a new one to replace it. The issue should fix itself.
Introducing the new and improved killbox: the Minefield! Now with 30% more explosions! Guaranteed to kill all those pesky tribals that keep visiting you at night.

Coenmcj

Do you have 3 'Celestial' files inside of \RimWorld###Win\Mods\Core\Strings\NameBanks?
If those are missing, removing the instance of rimworld and having another quick reinstall may be in order.

If that's not the case, mind posting your output log?
Which is inside of \RimWorld###Win\RimWorld###Win_Data
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

DigitalCore

See my above post. It seemed like my Windows had failed to copy over the files entirely, leading to the name generation bug.
Introducing the new and improved killbox: the Minefield! Now with 30% more explosions! Guaranteed to kill all those pesky tribals that keep visiting you at night.

Coenmcj

Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite