New Weaponry and Armor

Started by tylers2001, April 13, 2015, 04:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tylers2001

Now I know the first thing that everyone that sees this is going to say "But Tyler theirs a mod that adds all new weapons called Project Armory." yes I know but hasn't anyone else thought of having something like a katana? Well if not I am here to open your eyes to an entirely different group of weapons and armor. I will list them bellow.
1. Katana: a medium sword that is very light can only be made from steel. A special trait is needed to craft it. (Samurai craftsman)
2. Samurai helmet and armor: a heavy armor that doesn't protect as much as power armor (slightly less) and dose not have the temperature affect. A special trait is needed to craft it. (Samurai craftsman)
3. Transparency armor and mask: This armor bends light around the wearer which dose not make them invisible but makes them harder to hit. A special trait is needed to craft it. (Stealth artisan)
4. Gillie suit: Some may know it as a sniper suit. If not seen by the enemy and is standing still can "go prone" and is a lot harder to both see and hit. They can also "go prone" in shrubs or bushes to multiply the effect by 1.5 or so.  A special trait is needed to craft it. (Stealth artisan)
5. Gun rap: this is a "hat" that goes with the Gillie suit and makes it so they are harder to hit. They can also "go prone" in shrubs or bushes to multiply the effect by 1.5 or so. A special trait is needed to craft it. (Stealth artisan)
6. Back pack or holster: These items would be crafted as clothes but allow the wearer to be able to carry more than one weapon or even a sum of food. (No special trait needed)
I know the list isn't very long but I know that there are some amazing modders out there and if someone could maybe even forward this to Tynan we could see it in the game as vanilla.  ;)
There is a difference between me and you. I'm the one still standing.

Anduin1357

tylers2001

What do you mean by artwork something like armor stands or things like if they were to have the certain crafting skills they could make different sorts of art?
There is a difference between me and you. I'm the one still standing.

Anduin1357

Send in side views of the weapons you want introduced to PA and I'm sure they will be happy to add it in.

Berengar