[A10] [MODPACK] Skullywags OmniPack V1.3 (Last update - 02 May)

Started by skullywag, April 15, 2015, 02:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

I could make a ballista type dealy that needs bows to make (which are craftable in vanilla). Would that suit?
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

dareddevil7

Quote from: skullywag on April 17, 2015, 11:47:55 AM
I could make a ballista type dealy that needs bows to make (which are craftable in vanilla). Would that suit?
like an auto-crossbow turret?

skullywag

Yeah why not. Gun turrets just work why cant ballistas...its not realistic but then again who cares if its fun.

dareddevil7

does the trade landing pad do anything, or is it just for show?

skullywag

Quote from: dareddevil7 on April 17, 2015, 01:54:48 PM

Theres a half finished mod so for now its for show but if i give you a file ships will land and takeoff from it and you can trade with them via right click. The issue is i want it to be particular trader (the omnicorp arsenal trader) but he still turns up in the normal rotation which i dont want. So until i figure that bit out yeah its for show.

dareddevil7

Quote from: skullywag on April 17, 2015, 02:42:20 PM
Quote from: dareddevil7 on April 17, 2015, 01:54:48 PM

Theres a half finished mod so for now its for show but if i give you a file ships will land and takeoff from it and you can trade with them via right click. The issue is i want it to be particular trader (the omnicorp arsenal trader) but he still turns up in the normal rotation which i dont want. So until i figure that bit out yeah its for show.
That sounds awesome in of itself

mcduff

Quote from: skullywag on April 17, 2015, 11:47:55 AM
That makes a huge amount of sense! Otherwise you're left with hardly any turrets until you have enough silver to buy more guns.

mcduff

Also, while I'm here being all demanding and stuff.

The clothes containers don't seem to work with the outfit options in A10 - I can't get my colonists to auto change their clothes. It's also a real drag to have to set them all to >50% damage, normal and above etc. Some kind of copy-paste deal would be lovely if it's doable!

skullywag

ooh havent looked into that bit yet, will look into it.

skullywag

Updated to fix the texture size issue for turrets, also fixed a couple of issues regarding deconstructing turrets and shields, you shouldnt get materials back due to normal versions of weapons/shields being returned even though you made it out of awful stuff (this is a limitation of adding quality based stuff to the game), so ive disabled that. Part of the jury rigging means it cannot be salvaged. :)

edit - another quick update, changed flamethrower texture and turret texture, realised i hadnt set shotguns above ballistic to fire multiple shots, they now do :)

skullywag

Ahhh finding so many things....new update, removed all armoured shield variants and added one shoot out shield, personal shields are now accessories so can be worn with armour in a10. Without doing this you could wear 2 shields.....which was epic mind you! :D

RandomAcronym

QuoteA set of non lethal weapons [...] hopefully downing a target before killing them.
See, that's why thy call 'em "less lethal weapons" now 8)

skullywag

true i should follow the convention for naming as in real life, ill change the post to reflect that.

NephilimNexus

Now we just need raider bands converted into Sectoids and Mutons!   ;D

(But not Chryssalids, because OMFG no no no)

guedez

What is stopping me in this mod, to just make the highest tier of weapons in the get go? are there more high tier materials, or just research? It is a very high level of research right? It would seem trivial to get them if you plan ahead using EdB Prepare Carefully.