[A10] [MODPACK] Skullywags OmniPack V1.3 (Last update - 02 May)

Started by skullywag, April 15, 2015, 02:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

Still building the thread when i get time (im v busy) ill see if i can get some basic info up for now....later.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Polok432

FantasySys

can you please split out the railgun

skullywag

Been out on a work night out. Rather drunk but yes to everytbimg you guys said...ill do it all....after sleep....amd pizza....must fond piza....omnomnomnom...zzzzz

And yes medixine is right ive fixed it locallaly...ill update in the mornong...if im alive

skullywag

I do like the sound of the laser not being as potent but being accurate as balls. I may well change it...holy crap no typos....

Kolljak

ok so im running across a strange bug... all the animals i shoot turn rotten instantly. and im only using this pack. also fires wouldnt die in rain but i fixed that myself.

harpo99999

kolljak, it might help skullywag if you can indicate the time of year(temperature outside assuming that is where the animal was shot), biome, WEAPON that killed the animal

Kolljak

Its all the time i fixed the rotting instantly problem it was just modload order do to me using anime hair and other mods but the endless fire is definatly part of it. here is what goes on. Start of the game not even first winter Meteor hits the ground ... fire spreads it does rain but it cant fight the fire and it just spreads and spreads atm on my new game 50% of the map is barren while the rest is slowly burning its way twards my home. and i only have 2 fire fighters so it looks like end game for me. but it seems the fire is either more resilliant or spreading faster then the rain can kill it "or rain isnt lasting long enough to fight it as it should"

Kolljak

Here i got a screenshot of the fire that rain can beat.

FantasySys

i got a bug when i shoot someone with the railgun they dont die and the game starts bugging

StorymasterQ

Quote from: Kolljak on April 22, 2015, 08:54:01 PM
Here i got a screenshot of the fire that rain can beat.

That looks like Australia for some reason.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

skullywag

The railgun thing ill test and fix if its broken.

Fire was messed up in a previous version (10c i think) but has been fix in the the latest have you moved to the newest version of Rimworld. I will test this myself though to be sure.

The insta rot thing ive had before but it seemed to fix itself. Ill look into this but the only thing that has anything to do with rotting is the composter, did you have one built?

skullywag

Ok found the railgun issue.

Ive made a tweak to the composter that I hope might address that issue.

Fire im sure is a core issue.

Ill have an update up soonish, hopefully.

Kolljak

Thanks the fire was concerning me greatly glad to hear it wasnt part of a mod ...been swaping stuff off and on trying to get rid of it for hours.. welp

im running Alpha 10f the latest. ill redownload and try agian.

Der Failer

I just found that the separate download for the ShapedCharge is missing its research.

Edit:
I also have two problems with the floors mod. The first is that the recipe for sand is missing. The second is that i would like to use water in my defensive, but i've landed in a temperate forest and thous don't seem to generate with water, so i don't have any access to water.
As a solution i would recommend to implement some sort of pier to get water in maps which generate with water and for thous without water have the well. IMHO having the well require water near by doesn't makes that much sense, since they actually allow access to groundwater.