[A10] [MODPACK] Skullywags OmniPack V1.3 (Last update - 02 May)

Started by skullywag, April 15, 2015, 02:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

stonecutting table to make sand from chunks. Sand and cloth to make bags on the tailors bench for now.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Nictis

Something I found interesting while using your modpack...

http://imgur.com/B9760pN

Sorry, not used to posting anything on forums, so I thought I would just drop the link to what happened. Anyways, first game using your stuff, had an annoying spawn (And I forgot to get a miner) The first guy that comes up is just awful, has three skills and can't even haul for me, he dies.

This guy comes along, looks amazing, and Stungunned to death. Damnit...

Arigas

Ok, having a tough time with this... How do I use a well? I've built it, have wood, can't find a way to make buckets, can't add bills, can't right-click it to select an action.

skullywag

cant add bills? thats a problem you should be able to, they use 1 woodlog to make water. If youve got no billtab im not sure what you could have done.

Arief

I just love your mods!!! Now that thats out of the way. I found a bug with the lockers regarding clothes. ( I dont know if it has been reported yet)

The first peace of clothing that goes in gets copied to other clothes of the same type. Parka -> parka.
The first Parka to go in is a Cloth Superior. When the second parka is placed it turns it in to Cloth Normal. That goes for every parka that goes in. So if the first is a Synthred awful. The next that is placed turns them all into Synthread normal. Oly goes for same Clothes.

I tried to make a Parka and Pants storage.

skullywag

Arghhh it shouldnt be using the same storage code as the others...ill look into it.

zidey

another question, how do i build turrets now? each time I start a new game i get a different turret (other than the shield one) which needs a gun of some sort, how do i get the gun?

Also, what is actually needed to make the personal shields?

skullywag

The shields require 2 personal shields (the vanilla kind) the turrets require any ranged weapon available in your stockpiles. The random gun being shown is because you have no gun "stuff", the gane would do the same with metal stuff in vanilla if you had none as well. Basically get a weapon in your stockpiles and itll kick in properly with the click menu that stuffed buildings use.

Arigas

Quote from: skullywag on May 04, 2015, 06:02:10 AM
cant add bills? thats a problem you should be able to, they use 1 woodlog to make water. If youve got no billtab im not sure what you could have done.

I deleted and downloaded the stand-alone version of OmniFloors and that seemed to fix it. Get an option to collect water now, anyhow. Going to try it again with the rest of the mod pack and a couple other mods turned on, see if it still works.

skullywag

hmm perhaps i missed something out of the standalone version....highly possible, ill check the code later on.

Dave-In-Texas

help, skully :)

I'm not understanding the requirements here:

[attachment deleted due to age]

skullywag

I need to reupload that mod the recipes are just not right. Its 300 stuff plus 30 uranium amd 30 gold (not sure if thats with the multiplication) hold off for a bit ill upload a less mental version. Stuff recipes with fixed ingredients that are also stuff just dont work...

Emmote

Not sure what's up but I can't get Shaped Charges to work. I get the research, but they don't appear in any of the build tabs. Doesn't matter if I load the addon first, last, as the only one, in a new game or save game (Or any combination thereof). :( I really wanna make some holes in my mountain.

Dave-In-Texas

Quote from: skullywag on May 05, 2015, 01:35:03 PM
I need to reupload that mod the recipes are just not right. Its 300 stuff plus 30 uranium amd 30 gold (not sure if thats with the multiplication) hold off for a bit ill upload a less mental version. Stuff recipes with fixed ingredients that are also stuff just dont work...

It might be a pain in the ass to write the defs but you could write up something of a supply chain.. a generator device that costs 30 gold, 30 uranium that is used with 300 (metallic?) stuff to make a shield generator out of it.

skullywag

Enmote can you download the full pack and see if its in that. You should have a def with misc in the name (the tab it appears on). Ill check the seperate mod in a bit to make sure i didnt miss it.

Dave, such a simple but beautiful idea. Thats deffo how ill sort this particular issue. Thanks.