[A12] BeanTek Mods (Refrigerated Food Storage/Blast Door)

Started by beany_for_ever, April 16, 2015, 12:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beany_for_ever

I've added it back but watch out since when the door is open it turns the inside to the "outdoors" status and the weather is allowed in. I'm adding a "force field" to leak heat at the same rate as a closed door normally would.

Kasdar

Quote from: beany_for_ever on April 17, 2015, 05:23:10 PM
I've added it back but watch out since when the door is open it turns the inside to the "outdoors" status and the weather is allowed in.

Thats actually fine for the uses I had in mind, like large doors in my walls surrounding my base. Also, it makes sense that a door that large would cause the interior and exterior temps to equalize while open.

Alexis911

Quote from: Kasdar on April 17, 2015, 05:22:11 PM
Quote from: dareddevil7 on April 17, 2015, 05:00:02 PM
Quote from: beany_for_ever on April 17, 2015, 03:58:49 PM
Added the blast door v1 mod
download?

its at the bottom of the op

I can't find it either. Weird! You should put it in bold ;)

Oh I just realize that we have to be logged in to see the downloadable content! If not logged, the links do not appear!

Havan_IronOak

Absolutely LOVE your refrigerated food hoppers. Any way to get you to add an herbal medicine hopper as well? I use the herbal medicine a lot and while it doesn't spoil very fast, it just seems better somehow to keep it refrigerated. I've got a stack of herbal meds sitting the corner of my sick-bay now and it just seems to "need a nice cool storage hopper.

alildevil

which zip file contains the trays I can not seem to locate them... in game

LanMc

Alpha 11 please???  I love having the cold food storage rack, I can place it near the table and make it easy for my colonists to enjoy their meals. 
Hi, my name is Lan and I am a Rimworld addict...

Spare74

I would really like an Alpha 11 update :p
Keep up the good work !

MsMeiriona

agreed we need this for A11, the ability to have a nice fridge for meals kept beside the stove/table is so convenient.

beany_for_ever

Ninefinger

LanMc

LanMc

Evolvarium

The blast doors do work with alpha 12. I am not sure about the other mod.