Edit this for me? (easy)

Started by TwoBeer, January 02, 2014, 06:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwoBeer

Hey a simple request for someone to do please! :)

Please can you slightly edit this mod https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/34054600/Rimworld/Misc/Assembly-CSharp.G4L20M2P3W2Mp5.dll

The above mod as the following: Too Many Geysers & Level 20 & Status Level & Beefy Phalanx Turrets & Improved Walls & 5x Population Mod.

I need you to bring back Food and Rest. (one of the things this mod has is status - moods dont matter etc, i need food and rest to matter again)

I have found without needing food, you cannot recruit prisoners as the warden never enters the prison area.

Many Thanks!!!

Darker

Why don't you edit game-save instead of risking a virus infection? (did you know dlls are executed when game is launched?)
Please... Throw human readable errors on savefile parsing failure!!!
Rim world editor Editor on GIT

Galileus

Quote from: Darker on January 06, 2014, 03:52:45 PM
Why don't you edit game-save instead of risking a virus infection? (did you know dlls are executed when game is launched?)

You can't do what he asks for with a save mod.

Darker

If he is to play the game this way, he can as wall edit prisoners to be colonists.
Please... Throw human readable errors on savefile parsing failure!!!
Rim world editor Editor on GIT

Galileus

Quote from: Darker on January 06, 2014, 07:43:15 PM
If he is to play the game this way, he can as wall edit prisoners to be colonists.

If you do not approve of his selection, visiting modding forums may not be the best idea ;)