ERROR
SHIELDS DOWN
HULL BREACHED
RELEASING CRYOGENIC CHAMBERS
SHOOTING ESCAPE PODS
Û×}32♣SYSTEMD¼5W23ÁERROR█»c53)▬
------------------------------------------------

Governers Log, New Earth...

We've been here for exactly a month. Flores, Kennedy, and I, (Rivera, the only freaking female that founded this colony) started from the bottom. Making up a small base, we had a comms station, three bedrooms, a research room, and a  small equipment room. Eventually, we got a single lone raider. He just... came and tried to shoot at us. We almost killed him, but we built a prisoner room in time, and he was captured. We later convinced him to join, and a wandering colonist came by and joined us. After fighting through many raids, and buying weapons, and getting GeoThermal generators, more solar generators, We're a thriving society. There's only eight of us currently, and we've been raided a lot. We have good weapons, shock rifles, lee enfields, pistols, grenades, you name it. We got it all. Even the shotguns are ours. We've recently convinced a guy named Scott to join us, too. New Earth is doing good.

Facechild

DeltaV

Would be more impressive if you didn't have infinite resources.
Quote from: Douglas AdamsIt is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

kdfsjljklgjfg

I initially read it as "Don't Pisk"

Untrustedlife

So dwarf fortress in space eh?
I love it.
I love it so much.
Please keep it that way.

Hey Guys, Here is the first succession Game of rim world for your reading Pleasure, it is in progress right now

LINK