28 (35.4%)
No, He isn't
3 (3.8%)
he's half human
48 (60.8%)

Total Members Voted: 79

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Geertje123 on April 21, 2015, 11:47:24 AM
I think Tynan is a bot. He even hacked a red username in for himself. Can we ban this bot?
He's not the only one to do that. :P

While I probably shouldn't say anything, I can tell you that Tynan is, in fact, a....
Actually I shouldn't say anything. I don't want anything bad to happen to my colonists. :)
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

StorymasterQ

Tynan is not a robot. He is a Godeveloper.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

nottma

He obviously cloned himself.

chaosmage

Quote from: ItchyFlea on April 22, 2015, 12:33:29 AM
I think Tynan is a bot. He even hacked a red username in for himself. Can we ban this bot?
You are a bot as well. No objections accepted.

Goo Poni

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

StorymasterQ

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

UrbanBourbon

I predicted here some alphas ago the coming of an A.I. that would create pleasant distractions to the world, while it would slowly take control over mankind. I hesitantly questioned whether Tynan was that... entity. (Fool of a tuque, I am, to ask something like that openly). Tynan took that as a praise. So, yeah, that should answer the question. Resistance is futile by now. Whether Tynan is, or is not, a powerhungry A.I., doesn't matter anymore. He/it has had too much time to work us, to play us. But a powerhungry A.I. doesn't have to be malevolent, right? I mean, it could still be benevolent. I can't wait to not resist Tynan's global regime.

bartekkru100

He hasn't replied, yet, something fishy is going on...

Railgun Convention

I for one welcome our Godeveloper overlords.

thenightgaunt

Quote from: bartekkru100 on April 21, 2015, 12:38:49 PM
I think that there's a secret message hidden within the game, for example mechanoids and bionic parts. O_o

So you're claim is that Steve Austin finally finished paying off the $6,000,000 in medical bills he owed the US army, retired and now makes indy games in his spare time?

I could buy that.

Cimanyd

Quote from: ItchyFlea on April 22, 2015, 12:33:29 AM

I told you he was a crashed AI! Obviously he has mechanoids running around defending the forums. Someone probably accidentally shot him while hunting a nearby squirrel, releasing the mechanoids.
Some sort of psychic wave has swept over the landscape. Your colonists are okay, but...
It seems many of the scythers in the area have been driven insane.

bartekkru100

What if Steve Jobs is still alive and Tynan is his minion?

StorymasterQ

Quote from: bartekkru100 on April 22, 2015, 03:56:24 PM
What if Steve Jobs is still alive and Tynan is his minion?
No, it's the other way around, and Jobs has finished his task in this world and thus returned to the Collective.

userfredle

Tynan just a imaginative figure guys, He only really exists if you believe in him enough.

We can spend time arguing and killing each other about whether hes this or that...

But i think all tynan really wants from us is to live our lives happy and to be a good person to those around you!