[Closed] Call for volunteer creative rewards moderators

Started by Tynan, October 24, 2013, 12:52:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creepypastaanime

i would like to volunteer

1. I role play a lot online. I would think that count's seeing as you create a backstory, but other than that, i haven't done anything that wasn't required by school except a few short stories in my notebook that i have not shown anyone.

2. I would like to help out because i love this game, and I would love to help and be part of this game (even if I'm a tiny part).

3. I should be available pretty often, but i may not be available for short periods and i wont be available saturdays.
please click on the egg to help it hatch and grow into a dragon

Hearthspire

What... is your name?
       Yaarrr! That'd be classified infermayshun! Says so on thar online pirate code, that it does!

What... is your Quest?
        ... to wreck an' pillage yer village, of course. What else did ye expect? (Ok ok, I'll stop, don't hurt me! It was just a bit of fun...yes, yes I know I'm bad at pirate-talk.)

What... is your favorite color?
        Green. The exact shade of 'green' from the movie 'Big Trouble in Little China', in case you were wondering...

What... is your writing experience?
       I'm a digital artist but I write occasionally...for hours without rest. (Not to mention the countless essays we all had the misfortune to endure in our respective educations. -shudder-) Art/gaming/writing are the reasons why I'm thin...I forget the most basic need to nourish myself. Bah! Food is for the weak!

Why do you want to help out? How much are you available to help out?
         'Cause it's the nice thing to do. I'll be an extra hand in case you need it, several hours a week.

The heat is numbing, he notes absently; adjusting his perch on the concealed balcony. It has been many days, with many trades bearing many faces. He has studied a sea of men and women in this endless bazaar. None match the profile on the poster: many meters tall, black eyes, particular L-shaped scar across his chin, known to his thugs as 'Xenon'. Even the urchins knew little of the slave trader, only that few dare walk the streets past the setting of the second sun.

Noo ani Anqueetus

Creepypastaanime

i forgot to include a sample of stuff iv written, so i'm going to send you an email of some stuff i have from rp's, but my email is a different name from this account's username, so i'll indicate who i am in the email.
please click on the egg to help it hatch and grow into a dragon